The Bar > The Lounge

White Elephant Christmas gift ideas

<< < (3/3)

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on December 10, 2022, 01:22:09 AM ---ABC, my better half made it official this evening. No gifts exchanged between us again this year.
I will cook a nice prime rib on the smoker and she will do a couple sides.
We will start the day video chatting with the grandkids that are 9 hours ahead of us.
Merry Christmas!

--- End quote ---

Whoa, doing a prime rib? You'd better pony up close to $200 for a 3-rib USDA choice. That's enough Christmas gift for anybody!  :lmao:

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Eupher on December 10, 2022, 05:19:49 PM ---Whoa, doing a prime rib? You'd better pony up close to $200 for a 3-rib USDA choice. That's enough Christmas gift for anybody!  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

Wow! For sure Santa will not be putting "coal in YOUR stocking" this Christmas"  for being a skin-flint, Dblhaul!

In fact, he should even drop in a few of your "favorite things" no matter how costly they may be !!! ...

PLUS, along with those, a hint to  invite  Mr. ABC and I for your next Christmas dinner (that "I" won't have to prepare) if I promise to bring at least one or two of my favorite sides, especially my good old fashioned English/Canadian ROAST POTATOES! 

Deal?   :-)

~ ABC

Dblhaul:
Yes, it will be a 3 rib choice grade prime rib. And you are correct, they are not cheep! But, Christmas comes only once a year.
Sides will be Twice Baked Russets and a vegie.

Will be a nice day with snow on the ground.  :-)

Dblhaul:
Wife just informed me there will be two more for dinner. 4 rib for sure now.

ABC-2, you would be welcome even without the taters!

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on December 10, 2022, 03:45:16 PM ---Hi freedom ...  love the name, btw darlin' (hugs)

A piece of advice for you if you are willing to accept it.   :-)

Please at least send the same pair of  pants & shirt to the cleaners. Whew! The smell after 20 long years, must be overwhelming to say the least!!!  :rotf:  :rotf: :rotf:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!

Will personally send you a brand new pair of pants & shirt of your choosing, If the above sentence I wrote actually turns out to be in color!  Never has yet in here!   :bawl:

Here goes, posting now.  We shall see!

~ ABC

--- End quote ---

Nah, I just stand 'em in the corner between wearings.  Next to the underwear I stick to the wall.

You offer is most kind, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version