The Bar > The Lounge

Wednesday's Laugh Of The Day ...

(1/2) > >>

ABC-2:
In case you missed it. 

Florida Gov Desantis sends illegals to Martha's Vineyard!   

As now, referred to by someone tonight on Fox News as ...

"Migrant's Vineyard!" :lmao:

Wonder how many wealthy ultra-lib politicians either have summer homes there or rent them for fabulous vacations?

Don't you just love it?  I do!  I really do!   :rotf:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard

Drafe Hoblin:
I betcha it's a genuinely historic chess-move, looking back...

Because Martha's Vinyard is literally stuck with them.

And the illegals are stuck with Martha's Vinyard. 

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on September 14, 2022, 10:18:20 PM ---I betcha it's a genuinely historic chess-move, looking back...

Because Martha's Vinyard is literally stuck with them.

And the illegals are stuck with Martha's Vinyard.

--- End quote ---

Two gets you twenty that those illegals will be on a bus headed for some other garden spot in the Bay State, such as Springfield (a leftist hellhole) or even a suburb of Boston (more leftist hellholes). No way in hell are the elites going to allow those disgusting vermin to breathe the same air they do.

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Eupher on September 15, 2022, 07:40:46 AM ---Two gets you twenty that those illegals will be on a bus headed for some other garden spot in the Bay State, such as Springfield (a leftist hellhole) or even a suburb of Boston (more leftist hellholes). No way in hell are the elites going to allow those disgusting vermin to breathe the same air they do.

--- End quote ---

That is precisely why I love it.  :-)

Can't wait to hear all the clamoring about the unfairness of dumping them there   (pure  :popcorn: event) ...

And to see just how quickly, they will be turfed out!   

Drafe Hoblin:

--- Quote from: Eupher on September 15, 2022, 07:40:46 AM ---Two gets you twenty that those illegals will be on a bus headed for some other garden spot in the Bay State, such as Springfield (a leftist hellhole) or even a suburb of Boston (more leftist hellholes). No way in hell are the elites going to allow those disgusting vermin to breathe the same air they do.

--- End quote ---

Lol... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version