The Bar > The Lounge

Just curious, ...what is your fave FNC program to watch?

(1/4) > >>

ABC-2:
I love Jesse Watters Primetime ... I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...I love Jesse Watters Primetime ...  I do!  I do!

I also like The Five, Tucker, and Gutfeld!  If I get to catch all 4 in one day ...

I am a happy camper!   :-)

ABC-2:
Now on to read Breitbart & off this machine for the night ...

And back to what I should be doing back here in RL!  :bolt:

Drafe Hoblin:
I'll add Outnumbered to your list.  Virtually zero boring guests and it has a nice pace to it.

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on August 23, 2022, 09:15:36 PM ---I'll add Outnumbered to your list.  Virtually zero boring guests and it has a nice pace to it.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---"and it has a nice pace to it."
--- End quote ---

YES, and what about the nice long, shapely legs on the girls, huh?    :lmao:  :-)

Ralph Wiggum:
While I'm sure that most lib-tards think all conservatives watch Fox News religiously, I actually don't on a frequent basis. Too many sporting events going on to pay attention to, as well as real life.

That being said, obviously I'm a Greg G. fan, and will occasionally catch bits of Tucker as well as Laura Ingraham.

I can unequivocally state that there is a hands-down winner of being the absolute WORST Fox News host. And I'm not counting the cadre of liberals who comment on various shows, they don't count. I'm referring to Neil Cavuto. He's truly awful and insufferable, a lefty apologist, a Wall Street liberal who while he does know about business, he's not nearly as knowledgeable as Larry Kudlow, Charles Payne or Stuart Varney.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version