The Bar > The Lounge

Anyone need a portable generator?

(1/2) > >>

FunkyZero:
I'm not pimping or selling, and I can't make a rec based on experience regarding the quality of this thing, but I can't believe how inexpensive this thing is.
Yea, it's 100% chinesium for sure, but it's 200 bucks with FREE shipping if you have an amazon prime thing.
Anyway, just wanted to share in the case that one of you needs a generator for camping or something else.  I seriously doubt you'll ever find a used generator this cheap, let alone a new one. considering shipping costs, they are dang near giving these away. They may be totally junk, I have no idea. But the engine alone is almost worth the cost.

https://www.amazon.com/XP4850EH-Starting-Electric-Portable-Generator/dp/B00J7V5ENG

FlaGator:
Amazon is kind of hit or miss when it comes to quality. I purchased some great stuff from Amazon but I've gotten my share of duds. At least they make it easy to return stuff

FunkyZero:
Ha, I just looked again and seems they fixed it, it's at 549 bucks now.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: FunkyZero on August 22, 2022, 11:40:39 PM ---Ha, I just looked again and seems they fixed it, it's at 549 bucks now.

--- End quote ---

When I looked at it yesterday, it was $300. No joke.

FunkyZero:

--- Quote from: Eupher on August 23, 2022, 06:23:24 AM ---When I looked at it yesterday, it was $300. No joke.

--- End quote ---

it WAS 200 bucks including free shipping.
I shoulda jumped even though I don't really need another one at the moment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version