Current Events > The DUmpster

About Dr. Oz ... NanceGreggs

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---NanceGreggs (26,582 posts)

About Dr. Oz ...

So Dr. Oz, who is running for a Pennsylvania senate seat, has ducked the state's residential requirements by 'renting' a family member's house in Pennsylvania. Dr. Oz is also known for his questionable medical advice.

So in other words, "If it ducks like a quack ..."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216108158
--- End quote ---

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :whatever:

SVPete:
Does this post by Nance the Garrulous mean Dr. Oz is running as an R? Or as a D, against a Prog Fave?

Ralph Wiggum:
Reminds me of Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel who didn't live in Chicago but was elected mayor.

Know little about Dr. Oz and his politics, but if he triggers Drunken Ol' Nance, I must be compelled to like him.

Ralph Wiggum:
Already mentioned Rahm-bo who was a carpet bagger by identifying as a Chicago resident when running for mayor, it reminds me of another carpetbagger, Hillary Rodham Clinton.  (Insert your own carpet related joke here)

She's not a native New Yorker, but was elected U.S. Senator in that state.  She grew up in Chicago, went to college and law school in places unrelated to New York State, and tagged along with Slick Willie to Arkansas.

Libs love their own carpetbaggers, but if a conservative or Republican dare do the same, Drunken Aunt Nance and her ilk just clutch their pearls and sanctimoniously scold them.

Drafe Hoblin:
Oz sounds like Kasich Jr...

" I'm running to bridge the gap between the Right and the Left, so that we can come together and... blah blah blah "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version