The Bar > The Lounge

conservativepoliticalforum Hacked?

(1/4) > >>

Rick:
Anybody know whats up with conservativepoliticalforum, Getting account suspended. Is this my account or conservative political forum account with the bolger.

Drafe Hoblin:
I was booted-off CPF in December 2015 for 'supporting Trump' when I made comments about Cruz showing signs of squishiness in the face of Dems and their media.  A couple mods were pushing some story about Trump being connected to the Mafia.

SV Pete, Pyro, Ralph, etc. probably remember the atmosphere over there...

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Rick on November 27, 2021, 09:42:24 AM ---Anybody know whats up with conservativepoliticalforum, Getting account suspended. Is this my account or conservative political forum account with the bolger.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm?

Great topic Rick.  Really know nothing about that particular forum ...

But, wouldn't doubt it for a moment these days, given the anti-conservative "BRANDON" admin which we live under at present! (and yes, I know and believe, that he is nothing but a puppet of more sinister folks)

And while I personally, never use the actual words myself, I love to post the acronym  ...

FJB   

It carries much more heft than "LGB"  :-)

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on November 27, 2021, 10:10:27 AM ---I was booted-off CPF in December 2015 for 'supporting Trump' when I made comments about Cruz showing signs of squishiness in the face of Dems and their media.  A couple mods were pushing some story about Trump being connected to the Mafia.

SV Pete, Pyro, Ralph, etc. probably remember the atmosphere over there...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---"SV Pete, Pyro, Ralph, etc. probably remember the atmosphere over there..."
--- End quote ---

Thanks Drafe ...

Waiting to see what they have to say as well.

Rebel:
Happens when people have no conviction. Happened at Little Green Footballs, happened at CU, until we were founded, Gator kicked to the bricks, and new leadership took hold. I was FAR from a Trump supporter at first, I was a Cruz guy, but I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version