The Bar > The Lounge

Happy Thanksgiving CC ...

<< < (4/4)

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Eupher on November 26, 2021, 02:48:39 PM ---My stepson and his girlfriend showed up with her two TODDLERS.

OMG. It's gonna take me the rest of today and tomorrow to recover. Mrs. E was even flummoxed, and she lives for this stuff.  :o

--- End quote ---

Two toddlers, huh? Mercy I fully understand.   :-)

I remember, when my sister used to come with her little guy ...

He ran around having a ball, while she enjoyed herself completely with everyone, & expected me to keep him inline. Such a little handful he was!

Mr Mannn:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on November 26, 2021, 12:05:24 AM ---Autumn Song
English Translation © Richard Stokes

With long sobs
The violins
Of autumn
Wound my heart
With languorous
Monotony.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know what to say ...

Other than, I also found out what a few lines of the poem were used for in WW2.

--- End quote ---
and they made it into the best movie ever.

ABC-2:
One more Thanksgiving post I couldn't  resist ...  :-)

From CollectivismMustDie, that I noticed (but do not belong to) in the CC Shout box, but can still view the links given.

It was indeed "Best Thanksgiving Tweet Ever"  If you missed it here it is ... It was hillarious.  Take a note of the folks at the table, first, then see what happens!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463899701711974408

franksolich:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on November 26, 2021, 07:56:23 PM ---One more Thanksgiving post I couldn't  resist ...  :-)

From CollectivismMustDie, that I noticed (but do not belong to) in the CC Shout box, but can still view the links given.

It was indeed "Best Thanksgiving Tweet Ever"  If you missed it here it is ... It was hillarious.  Take a note of the folks at the table, first, then see what happens!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1463899701711974408

--- End quote ---

Part of a poem read on the BBC in early June 1944 to alert the French that help was at long last coming.

I thought it appropriate here, to reassure everyone that liberation from the Democrats is coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version