The Bar > The Lounge

Just saw Ghostbusters Afterlife and......

(1/2) > >>

Zathras:
It's an excellent film and worthy of being a sequel. The ending really hits you in the feels but in a very good way. There are 2 end credit scenes, one at the very beginning and one at the very end.

Muddling 2:

--- Quote from: Zathras on November 20, 2021, 07:21:35 PM ---It's an excellent film and worthy of being a sequel. The ending really hits you in the feels but in a very good way. There are 2 end credit scenes, one at the very beginning and one at the very end.

--- End quote ---

I agree fully.  Fun movie to watch, respectful of the "canon" of the original without, IMO, being overly subservient. 

Mckenna Grace did a wonderful job.

Zathras:

--- Quote from: Muddling 2 on November 20, 2021, 07:40:32 PM ---I agree fully.  Fun movie to watch, respectful of the "canon" of the original without, IMO, being overly subservient. 

Mckenna Grace did a wonderful job.

--- End quote ---
That she did. I looked up her acting history on IMDB. She has quite the list of movies, TV shows and voice acting to her credit.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5085683/

Drafe Hoblin:
I'm not on the edge of the cutting-edge anymore, but I realize that the original Ghostbusters' lore had, had to be rescued from the 2016 abyssmals...  Otherwise it would've been a franchise totally ruined by PC-wokeness. 

Kids love the scary stuff.  Adults love the adventure stuff.

ExGeeEye:

--- Quote from: Zathras on November 20, 2021, 07:21:35 PM ---It's an excellent film and worthy of being a sequel. The ending really hits you in the feels but in a very good way. There are 2 end credit scenes, one at the very beginning and one at the very end.

--- End quote ---

Dangit, I missed the end end credit scene.  I stuck for the beginning end credit scene because of the text on-screen credit that NOBODY saw coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version