Author Topic: The trailer for The Mandalorian season 2.5 dropped today.....  (Read 634 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: The trailer for The Mandalorian season 2.5 dropped today.....
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 10:04:23 AM »
Looks great.  Should perform fine.

I'm from the Boba Fett Got Killed Too Easily In 'Return Of The Jedi' Club.  I'm not sure how that's going to be resolved.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 10:36:07 AM »
Looks great.  Should perform fine.

I'm from the Boba Fett Got Killed Too Easily In 'Return Of The Jedi' Club.  I'm not sure how that's going to be resolved.

It was covered in the Star Wars Extended Universe but Disney declared the EU non canon material when they took over the franchise. Honestly I agree with this decision because there was way too much of it and a lot of it was bad. Now they can pick and choose what material they want to make canon and I believe that how Boba escaped the Sarlacc pit will be part of that. I have faith that Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau will get it right. They brought back Fett in The Mandalorian and did the character justice in the episodes he was in. I expect the same in the 9 episodes of season 1(?) of The Book of Boba Fett.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 04:46:15 PM »
The sarlacc's satisfying burp after consuming Fett, though... created for live audience-laughter... 

We'll see.