The Help Desk > Computer Related Discussions & Questions

Issues with wireless keyboard and mouse

<< < (2/2)

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on October 16, 2021, 11:25:18 PM ---Bingo, that's precisely it.  Just got home after running a show tonight, and plugged the USB connection in and bang, the internet goes down.

Sorry folks, been a long day and the last thing I wanted to do was dwell on this tech issue.

I'll figure this out tomorrow when I have nothing important to do.

:cheersmate:

--- End quote ---

Wow.  Of course I would plug wired KB/M to see if these are the culprits.  If so your wireless really went off the rails. I gave never seen USB knock down a computer's witeless (card or motherboard).

Just to be safe, do not use your garage door opener unril after you do your controlled testing.

thundley4:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003b on October 16, 2021, 11:54:48 PM ---Wow.  Of course I would plug wired KB/M to see if these are the culprits.  If so your wireless really went off the rails. I gave never seen USB knock down a computer's witeless (card or motherboard).

Just to be safe, do not use your garage door opener unril after you do your controlled testing.

--- End quote ---

I think there's a chance that a bluetooth keyboard could interfere with wifi.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003b on October 16, 2021, 11:54:48 PM ---Wow.  Of course I would plug wired KB/M to see if these are the culprits.  If so your wireless really went off the rails. I gave never seen USB knock down a computer's witeless (card or motherboard).

--- End quote ---

Now you made me scared to open anything wirelessly or battery connected! And I don't even want to turn on my TV either!!!
 :panic: :panic: :panic:  :-)

None of this is a big deal as I have a USB keyboard and mouse that plug and play just fine without affecting the wifi signal.  Guess I'll just return the inexpensive items that I thought would be nice to have.

Thanks for your kind assistance to you and everyone else.  I can write the hell out of complicated formulas and macros in Microsoft Excel, but sometimes pesky tech issues just befuddle me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version