Current Events > Breaking News

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chi

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ptarmigan:
Hunter Biden venture eyed Gov. Cuomo, Chuck Schumer for deals: documents
https://nypost.com/2020/10/23/hunter-biden-venture-eyed-cuomo-schumer-for-deals-documents/

--- Quote ---A failed Hunter Biden business venture — which an ex-partner said involved Joe Biden — targeted “key domestic contacts” including Gov. Cuomo for potential projects across the country, documents reveal.

A May 15, 2017, memo naming potential contacts was sent by Joe Biden’s brother Jim to his nephew and three other men who all formed a limited liability company to partner with another firm on “global and/or domestic” projects involving “infrastructure, energy, financial services and other strategic sectors,” the documents show.

The other company was backed by a since-vanished Chinese energy tycoon and was to “be primarily responsible for arranging financing and execution” of the projects, according to the documents released by Tony Bobulinksi, who was CEO of the joint venture.

The memo, titled “Key domestic contacts for phase one target projects,” noted that Cuomo “is moving forward with major infrastructure projects such as the long-stalled Tappan Zee Bridge replacement and the much-needed redevelopment of LaGuardia Airport.”
--- End quote ---

Andrew Cuomo and Chuck Schumer are implicated.

--- Quote ---Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and New York’s then-commissioner of economic development, Howard Zemsky, were included, as were a number of other officials in Virginia, Minnesota, Florida and California, some of whose relationships to the partners were highlighted.

The memo described then-California Gov. Jerry Brown as a “long time friend from his first term as governor,” and his successor, Gavin Newsom, then the lieutenant governor, was identified as “Hunter’s friend.”

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) was described as a “personal friend of my friend Billy Rubin and close to my friend Ken Jenne, former Sheriff of Broward County, FL.”

Meanwhile, another e-mail sent by Jim Biden on May 15, 2017, and titled “short list of foreign friends for next phase?” contained a second list of names that included Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, described as “arguably the richest man in the world” and “very friendly.”
--- End quote ---

Kirsten Gillibrand, Howard Zemsky, Jerry Brown, and Gavin Newsom.

--- Quote ---The documents show Hudson West IV was controlled by Ye Jianming, then chair of CEFC China Energy Co., and “Director Zang,” an apparent reference to CEFC’s executive director, Zang Jian Jun.

Ye disappeared after being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC, which was China’s largest private energy company, went bankrupt this year, according to reports.
The joint venture, which was called SinoHawk Holdings, was never funded by CEFC nor did it complete any deals, The Wall Street Journal reported late Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.

SinoHawk was apparently dissolved around October 2018, according to documents released by Bobulinski.
--- End quote ---

Ye Jianming has disappeared since 2018.

Ptarmigan:
Twitter Nukes Alleged Hunter Biden Sex Tape After Letting Borat-Giuliani Sex Scene Trend
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/grainy-footage-allegedly-shows-hunter-biden-smoking-crack-and-receiving-footjob

--- Quote ---A few days ago, the MSM and their political allies in the Democratic Party celebrated the release of a "compromising" photo appearing to show former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani with his hands down his pants. Giuliani claimed that he was merely retucking in his shirt after removing some recording equipment, but nevertheless, the whole news cycle played out in full view of the public as social media giants like Twitter and Facebook looked the other way, allowing the photo, and links to news stories covering the controversy (orchestrated by "Borat" prankster Sasha Baron Cohen) to circulate widely.

However, just days later, a Chinese digital media company has published footage showing a man who looks identical to Hunter Biden engaging in a sex fetish act with an unidentifiable woman (along with a photo purporting to show what appears to be the same man engaging in sex with a Ukrainian prostitute). But instead of allowing discussion and links to the video to circulate, Twitter has scrubbed all links and photos related to the video and story, and is suspending accounts that appear to be trying to spread the video or screenshots from the footage.

Some background: Late Saturday afternoon, a mysterious link surfaced on Reddit purporting to be the vaunted Hunter Biden sex tape - or at least, one of the Hunter Biden sex tapes (whispers about more footage have so far gone unsubstantiated).

In it, a naked Hunter Biden can be seen, smoking crack, and laying with an unidentified woman, possibly a prostitute. The woman's face is blurred out, making it impossible to tell whether or not she appeared to be underage.
--- End quote ---

Tip of the iceberg.

Ptarmigan:
BREAKING: Guiliani turns over Hunter Biden's hard drive to police over photos of underage girls and illicit texts
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-guiliani-turns-over-hunter-bidens-laptop-to-delaware-authorities-over-photos-of-underage-girls-and-illicit-texts

--- Quote ---Rudy Guiliani said Tuesday night that he turned the contents of the alleged Hunter Biden laptop over to Delaware State Police as it contained photos of underage girls and explicit text messages.

BREAKING: @RudyGiuliani announces he has turned over Hunter Biden hard drive to Delaware State Police due to pictures of underage girls and inappropriate text messages— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) October 20, 2020

Guiliani showed a text message from Hunter to his father wherein he talked about his sister-in-law, "who for quite some time was his lover," he said. He reads the message on Newsmax, saying that "she told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate" in reference to FaceTiming naked with an underage girl.
--- End quote ---

This gets really disturbing.

--- Quote ---The first round of information had to do with alleged, shady business dealings and influence peddling with regard to Hunter Biden's then-VP dad, Ukrainian energy company Burisma, and a Chinese delegation who wanted favourable White House treatment.

Guiliani goes on to discuss the information having to do with the alleged pay-to-play scheme, and Hunter Biden's using his father's status to enhance his financial and business interests, with his father's complicity.
--- End quote ---

Ptarmigan:
Hunter Biden's 2017 rant about Burisma: 'I was fighting for the only income I have left'
https://justthenews.com/hunter-bidens-2017-rant-about-burisma-im-fighting-only-income-i-have-left

--- Quote ---After his father left office as vice president, Hunter Biden lamented to a business partner in spring 2017 that his lucrative and controversial relationship with the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings was in danger of falling apart.

"I was fighting for the only income I have left right now from Burisma," Hunter Biden wrote in a series of terse, f-bomb-laden text messages in June 2017 to Tony Bobulinski, the chief executive officer of a China-related venture the Biden family was creating at the time.

The messages were contained in dump of communications that Bobulinski, now a whistleblower to the Senate and FBI, made public in the last week. They were independently verified by Just the News with one of the recipients and provide fresh evidence that Hunter Biden's business fortunes appeared in many ways tied to his father's proximity to power.
--- End quote ---

Hunter Biden spent a lot of money he got from Burisma and other places.

--- Quote ---The newly released Bobulinski text messages, along with documents obtained by Just the News under the Freedom of Information Act, add a new twist to the long-running saga. They indicate Hunter Biden's work with Burisma — and possibly part of his compensation — may have been tied to a gas deal in neighboring Kazakhstan that was struck in 2014 shortly after the vice president's son was added to Burisma's board.

By spring 2017, Hunter Biden was worried that his Burisma income was in jeopardy and linked that income to his "position" in the Kazakh deal, according to the text messages and separate interviews.

The text message exchanges on June 4-5, 2017 came as an agitated Hunter Biden described to Bobulinski why he had not been more attentive to matters in a separate China deal the two were involved with.

"F[expletive] you Tony, I wasn't asleep and those guys work for the Ukrainians and they think I haven't left my room in 3 days," Hunter Biden texted. "I was on Nikolais boat arguing about my position in their Kazakh deal and it was heated."
--- End quote ---

There are documents from FOIA requested by Just the News.

Ptarmigan:
Tucker Carlson reveals that a new trove of documents implicating Joe Biden in dodgy deals mysteriously went MISSING in the post as new audio reveals Hunter's two business partners were concerned it would 'blow up big time'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8890965/Tucker-Carlson-reveals-documents-implicating-Joe-Biden-dodgy-deals-went-MISSING-post.html

--- Quote ---Tucker Carlson has revealed that a dossier of documents detailing Hunter Biden's business deals went missing in the post, somewhere between Manhattan and Los Angeles, as he airs new audio recordings discussing Hunter's businesses.

Carlson detailed the mystery of the vanishing documents during his Wednesday evening show on Fox News.

The presenter said his team had sent documents, via an established courier, from Manhattan on Monday to Los Angeles.

At 3:44am on Tuesday someone in the courier company noticed that the envelope was empty, and the documents had been removed.
--- End quote ---

Documents go missing. I wonder what happened to them.

--- Quote ---'But the Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles.'

Carlson said that on Tuesday morning, the day of the Bobulinski interview, they received word from the shipping company that 'our package had been opened and the contents were missing.'

He said: 'The documents it disappeared.'
--- End quote ---

They just disappeared.

--- Quote ---He said they traced the envelope unti 3:44am on Tuesday, when an employee at sorting facility in another state notice that the package was 'open and empty.'

Carlson explained: 'The company security team interviewed every one of its employees who touched the envelope we sent.

'They searched the plane, and the trucks that carried it; they went through the office in New York where our producers dropped that package off, they combed the entire sorting facility, they used pictures of what we had sent, so the searchers would know what to look for.

'They went above and beyond, but found nothing.'

He said the courier company was 'baffled and deeply bothered by this.'

'And so are we,' he concluded.

In his show on Wednesday Carlson revisited his interview the previous night with Tony Bobulinski, Hunter's business partner, and aired new audio.
--- End quote ---

Long read.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version