The Bar > The Lounge

It's Friday Night...what are you up to??

<< < (2/4) > >>

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 04, 2008, 07:03:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 06:59:57 PM ---I'm sitting here, watching the tube, and surfing a bit.

When Mr Flame gets home from picking the irl child up from dance, we might watch a movie and pop a bottle of wine, but that's over an hour away.

Anyone have me any fun plans??

--- End quote ---

Putting the kids to bed soon! argh...surfing, not sure what's on in the background...oh and reading the class syllabus-- :uhsure:

--- End quote ---

1 down, but my 8 yo gets to stay up 'till 8:30   :(

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: RightCoast on January 04, 2008, 07:05:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 04, 2008, 07:03:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 06:59:57 PM ---I'm sitting here, watching the tube, and surfing a bit.

When Mr Flame gets home from picking the irl child up from dance, we might watch a movie and pop a bottle of wine, but that's over an hour away.

Anyone have me any fun plans??

--- End quote ---

Putting the kids to bed soon! argh...surfing, not sure what's on in the background...oh and reading the class syllabus-- :uhsure:

--- End quote ---

1 down, but my 8 yo gets to stay up 'till 8:30   :(

--- End quote ---

All 3 of mine are up...10 yr old will be up the latest until about 930...putting the boys to bed in about 1/2 an hour

Flame:
mine are still up...the girl child doesn't get done with dance til 9:00, so she won't hit bed til 10 or so.  I'll kick the boys to bed in about an hour.

Bedtime goes pretty smoothly around here, always has, so I'm thankful!

Chris_:
Just hanging out online, waiting for the washer and dryer to finish.  I'm trying to get all my things together for the 4 hour drive to Savannah on Monday.

Got insurance transferred to the new car (and my monthly payment went up  :censored:) earlier today.  

All my books and such are ready to go.  Now for the clothes, shoes, shampoo and other toiletries.  Laptop and Zune will be last minute items to be packed up.

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 07:09:21 PM ---mine are still up...the girl child doesn't get done with dance til 9:00, so she won't hit bed til 10 or so.  I'll kick the boys to bed in about an hour.

Bedtime goes pretty smoothly around here, always has, so I'm thankful!

--- End quote ---

We had about a year of the worst possible bedtime behavioral problems that you can imagine from my oldest a few yrs ago. 

Now bedtime is very smoth - weekdays it's in bed by 7:30 and they are typically both asleep by 8.   :newyear:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version