The Bar > The Lounge

It's Friday Night...what are you up to??

<< < (3/4) > >>

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: RightCoast on January 04, 2008, 07:12:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 07:09:21 PM ---mine are still up...the girl child doesn't get done with dance til 9:00, so she won't hit bed til 10 or so.  I'll kick the boys to bed in about an hour.

Bedtime goes pretty smoothly around here, always has, so I'm thankful!

--- End quote ---

We had about a year of the worst possible bedtime behavioral problems that you can imagine from my oldest a few yrs ago. 

Now bedtime is very smoth - weekdays it's in bed by 7:30 and they are typically both asleep by 8.   :newyear:

--- End quote ---

I hate you all! LOL

If I put mine to bed that early, they'd be up by 3 in the morning!

They need very little sleep...my 10 year old probably sleeps the most, but she's always beena good sleeper. My boys..forgetaboutit

Flame:
My boys are early risers, no matter what time they go to bed, although they ARE getting better at sleeping in.
My 7 yr old is usually up by 7 every day, no matter what.  He scared the crap outta me over Christmas break when he was sick.  I woke up at9, and he was still asleep!  I had to go check and see if he as still breathing, because he's NEVER in bed that late!

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 04, 2008, 07:19:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 07:09:21 PM ---mine are still up...the girl child doesn't get done with dance til 9:00, so she won't hit bed til 10 or so.  I'll kick the boys to bed in about an hour.

--- End quote ---

We had about a year of the worst possible bedtime behavioral problems that you can imagine from my oldest a few yrs ago. 

Now bedtime is very smoth - weekdays it's in bed by 7:30 and they are typically both asleep by 8.   :newyear:

--- End quote ---

I hate you all! LOL

They need very little sleep...my 10 year old probably sleeps the most, but she's always beena good sleeper. My boys..forgetaboutit

--- End quote ---

My 8 yo will sleep straight through to 7:00, the "baby" (4 next week) usually wakes up once a night for a cpl minutes - then right back to sleep

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 07:23:18 PM ---My boys are early risers, no matter what time they go to bed, although they ARE getting better at sleeping in.
My 7 yr old is usually up by 7 every day, no matter what.  He scared the crap outta me over Christmas break when he was sick.  I woke up at9, and he was still asleep!  I had to go check and see if he as still breathing, because he's NEVER in bed that late!

--- End quote ---
j

Our boys get up every night...first one, then the other and find one of us

They usually go right back to sleep, but it gets annoying.

I think one is because of his autism and the other is well, 3...with them both in the same room it is difficult to teach the 3 year old good sleeping habits. He doesn't understand his brother doesn't always behave properly :banghead:

jtyangel:

--- Quote from: RightCoast on January 04, 2008, 07:23:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 04, 2008, 07:19:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I hate you all! LOL

--- End quote ---

My 8 yo will sleep straight through to 7:00, the "baby" (4 next week) usually wakes up once a night for a cpl minutes - then right back to sleep

--- End quote ---

You lucky bastage! OH well for what we don't get blessed with in sleep, my other half gets a dirty talker :uhsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version