Author Topic: I Need Help On Finding A Hose Sprayer With Tank  (Read 11052 times)

Offline mrclose

I Need Help On Finding A Hose Sprayer With Tank
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:20:13 AM »
I have been cleaning my home's siding and using 30 second outdoor cleaner (excellent stuff) and a water hose.

I was using my pressure washer until I started to 'dislodge/unhinge' some of the siding. >:(

One side of my home is on a steep incline and a ladder (for an old guy like myself) is just too dangerous.

That side is about thirty feet from ground to top and I need some type of sprayer to apply the cleaner.

I'm willing to chance a short extension ladder for extra reach but I am not willing to 'climb' 15 to 20 feet on the longer extension!

I can't find exactly what I need with the search hose end sprayer.

Yes, I do need one but .. I need one that will shoot a fair distance.
(10 to12 feet)

Everyone that I find have a wide spray pattern or a very short stream.

The one in the picture below is the 'kind' of attachment that I need but doesn't have the spray distance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: I Need Help On Finding A Hose Sprayer With Tank
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 06:26:21 AM »
I use a Karcher 1600 psi pressure washer for stuff like you're talking about. It's beefy enough to reach where you want, but not so strong as to mess up siding.

I've had mine - looks a little like this one - for about 8 years now and it works just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/Karcher-Electric-Power-Pressure-Washer/dp/B01BMETE6I/ref=sr_1_5?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1507116123&sr=1-5&keywords=karcher%2Bpressure%2Bwasher&th=1
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RobJohnson

Re: I Need Help On Finding A Hose Sprayer With Tank
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »
I have been cleaning my home's siding and using 30 second outdoor cleaner (excellent stuff) and a water hose.

I was using my pressure washer until I started to 'dislodge/unhinge' some of the siding. >:(

One side of my home is on a steep incline and a ladder (for an old guy like myself) is just too dangerous.

That side is about thirty feet from ground to top and I need some type of sprayer to apply the cleaner.

I'm willing to chance a short extension ladder for extra reach but I am not willing to 'climb' 15 to 20 feet on the longer extension!

I can't find exactly what I need with the search hose end sprayer.

Yes, I do need one but .. I need one that will shoot a fair distance.
(10 to12 feet)

Everyone that I find have a wide spray pattern or a very short stream.

The one in the picture below is the 'kind' of attachment that I need but doesn't have the spray distance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Are you able to turn down the pressure setting on your power washer?