Author Topic: Happy Friday  (Read 4508 times)

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
Happy Friday
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »
Hello all!  Today is the board's first Friday, so lets start off strong!

It is raining pretty hard here, with heavy rains.  You'd think that we were expecting Noah's flood from the News Reports  :lmao:Nothing much exciting happening out here in Liberalville today.

TOTD:  What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday  :-*

Offline Flame

Re: Happy Friday
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:44:55 AM »
Happy Friday.

I'm hanging out at home, waiting for the vet to call.

I'm happy today...Mr Flame gets off work 2 hours early today!  :bday:

I really should do some laundry, but don't feel like it.

TOTD:  I like to just hang out with the family, either at home, or out somewhere...just together.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
Still cold here, but supposed to warm up to near 60  by tomorrow. Global warming has arrived! :cheersmate:

TOTD: Depends on the season. In the winter I like to go to the movies or have lunch and shopping with a friend or my daughter. I wish I could get used to the cold enough to do winter sports, but I just can't get used to cold in the house, let alone out.

In the summer, I love to be outside--meals outside, playing outside with the kids, parks, hiking, etc. I hate being in the house in the summer.

Offline MASHLover

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
Sitting here finishing up a laptop reload, gotta love it LOL

Cold here but supposed to warm up to the 50's by sunday and melt all this snow we have just to turn around and snow again eventually.

Gotta love Ohio in the winter LOL
formerly Striker

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »
It is cold here, but sunny. We've still got workers painting the trim and woodwork (doors, etc), but the chaos is at a minimum.

TOTD: Hanging out with the family/kids. In the colder months, we like to lounge around the house watching movies (if we're not doing a "household" project  :hyper: ). In the summer, it's just busier.

Celtic Rose, where are you, in Liberalville?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 09:57:21 AM »
I must take a shower today.  Sick and cold yesterday, so no time never got out of my long flannel robe.  No better today.  I have no energy.  

It's like I'm standing in an aisle of the world's theater, watching life being played on the stage, and the thin ashen finger of death is tapping me on the shoulder wanting me to move out of the way.  Fire codes, you know.  No blocking the aisles.  

Today's deep thought:  Saturdays

I tend to cocoon on weekends, starting on Saturday.  It use to be a wonderful day.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 10:01:28 AM »
Cheer up Undies and feel better  :-*
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »
Sitting here finishing up a laptop reload, gotta love it LOL

Cold here but supposed to warm up to the 50's by sunday and melt all this snow we have just to turn around and snow again eventually.

Gotta love Ohio in the winter LOL

Yep...that's Ohio allright and our forecast as well..should be near 60 by tomorrow or sunday. :o

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Heavy rains here as well till Monday. My baby is sick with a bad cold, might have to take her to the doctor Monday.  :( Going to clean out a fridge, yay! I gotta find my ad on Craigs list for at home babysitting, I plan on starting a home daycare soon just as soon it is all legel and stuff. This way I can stay home with my baby, she gets the social stuff she needs, and I make money. Who can beat that? Anyway, my ad is not there and I might have to start a new one.

TOTD: Reading, playing with my daughter, spending time with my hubby, make my candles. Just relax.  :cheersmate:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »

It is raining pretty hard here, with heavy rains.  You'd think that we were expecting Noah's flood from the News Reports  :lmao:Nothing much exciting happening out here in Liberalville today.

I actually have to work Saturday, for about an hour.  Then it's back to the kids.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »
It is cold here, but sunny. We've still got workers painting the trim and woodwork (doors, etc), but the chaos is at a minimum.

TOTD: Hanging out with the family/kids. In the colder months, we like to lounge around the house watching movies (if we're not doing a "household" project  :hyper: ). In the summer, it's just busier.

Celtic Rose, where are you, in Liberalville?

I live in the California Bay Area, about an hour south of San Francisco.  I've been listening to my co-workers go chicken little about "Global Climate Change" all week because we are having a rain storm in January  :thatsright:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »

TOTD:  In bed   :-)
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."