The Bar > The Lounge

Britney loses it, get in hostage situation

<< < (2/5) > >>

SilverOrchid:

--- Quote from: jtyangel on January 04, 2008, 09:47:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 09:42:50 AM ---She really needs to get some help...some REAL help.

She's gonna be dead before she's 30.

--- End quote ---

Going to second that. What a trainwreck, but judging by the fact that little sis is now a pregnant teenager I'm going to figure that mom and dad had a big hand in how these gals turned out. One trainwreck is one thing...sometimes individual kids have mental problems or are just stupid like that, but 2 daughters making headlines suitable for the trailer park?  :thatsright:

As an aside, I've always thought Britney has some untreated postpartum depression issues that are now exacerbated by a failing marriage, career, and drug and alcohol use.

--- End quote ---

I completely argee. She is just a few billion away from a single trailer.

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: BSR on January 04, 2008, 09:45:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flame on January 04, 2008, 09:42:50 AM ---She really needs to get some help...some REAL help.

She's gonna be dead before she's 30.

--- End quote ---

I'm rooting for it. I have her in my 2008 deadpool.

--- End quote ---

It wouldn't be much of a loss.

jendf:
I feel sorry for the children mostly. Britney is a disaster and K-Fed is no prize himself. What great parents they make!  :whatever:

RightCoast:

--- Quote from: jendf on January 04, 2008, 09:49:11 PM ---I feel sorry for the children mostly. Britney is a disaster and K-Fed is no prize himself. What great parents they make!  :whatever:

--- End quote ---

I'll give k-fed credit for not walking away, unless he just wants the kids because he knows she'll be writting him a check every month for decades.

Splashdown:
If *I* were in charge, there'd be a special kind of Hell for Britney's parents. Her life is a train wreck; it's their fault. Anyone who makes--or approves of-- their daughter at 13 a sex symbol needs to be smacked. And the younger sis is going down the same road.

As a daddy of two little girls, it really pisses me off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version