Author Topic: Mother wants dead son's sperm  (Read 690 times)

Offline bijou

Mother wants dead son's sperm
« on: April 08, 2009, 08:50:51 AM »
A mother has been given permission to take sperm from her dead son so she can have the option of carrying out his wish to have children.

Nikolas Colton Evans, 21, died on Sunday in hospital after a fight outside a bar in Austin, Texas.

His mother Marissa Evans said that he wanted to have three sons someday and had even picked out their names: Hunter, Tod and Van.

"I want him to live on. I want to keep a piece of him," she told the Austin American-Statesman newspaper ...
link

There isn't any information about who she imagines would be the prospective mother in this scenario.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Mother wants dead son's sperm
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:42 AM »
Nikolas was assaulted in the Sixth Street bar district of Austin two weeks ago while heading home with a friend around 2 AM. His head hit the concrete after he was punched, eventually causing his death.

http://guanabee.com/tag/nikolas-colton-evans

Sad, really. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »
link

There isn't any information about who she imagines would be the prospective mother in this scenario.

The way it's written, it certainly leaves open the possibility of interpreting this:

A mother has been given permission to take sperm from her dead son so she can have the option of carrying out his wish to have children.

to mean that SHE'S volunteering for that role...

:mental:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 09:27:50 AM »
I wouldn't have a problem if this was the guys wife, in fact I think that has been done, but the mother?  This seems like it's more about what she wants.
"I want him to live on. I want to keep a piece of him," she told the Austin American-Statesman newspaper

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »
Those children will likely have very screwed up lives.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.