Author Topic: It's over, the fix is in.  (Read 975 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
It's over, the fix is in.
« on: January 30, 2020, 06:12:12 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212927275

Well this thread has a lot of truth in it.  Most of it unintentional.   :rofl:

RandySF (26,935 posts)

It's over, the fix is in.

Expect and acquittal late Friday night without witness testimony. Well have to make them pay this November.

mopinko (55,575 posts)

1. unless bolton blows it up.

he just might go on the teevee and sing if it becomes apparent they arent going to call him.

I have NO idea what good that would do.  Nothing he's said or done so far has been under oath, but that's just a pesky detail, right?

Skittles (125,742 posts)

2. only if it promotes his book

he is a repuke whore

lunatica (46,241 posts)

10. Of course he wants to promote his book!

The question is how much does he want it? I think he wants it a whole lot. He’s a nasty piece of shit who isn’t ever going to willingly fellate Trump.

scheming daemons (25,040 posts)

5. The impeachment battle has flipped the Senate, in my view

Trump skates... but Mitch will lose his majority.

:lmao:

herding cats (14,713 posts)

11. Trump was always going to "skate."

Even if we had witnesses, he wasn't going to be removed. That was just a wild fantasy by a few fringe, fed by a media looking for viewership.

If we can turn this into senate seat wins, that's the best we can hop for here.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Zolorp (236 posts)

20. Unless they blatantly cheat

Which means that nobody will be held to account for the cheating since the cheaters will hold the power.

Uh, this is why we found out about the FISA abuse and everything that went along with that.  Had Hillary been elected NONE of that would have even been investigated.

safeinOhio (17,959 posts)

18. They clear him Friday and by the end of the day

he'll have another big screw up and Monday the House will start Impeachment 2.0. Or something like that.

Yeah, just keep up the turmoil.  That's what is so endearing about the democrat party...

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: It's over, the fix is in.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 08:02:46 AM »
Haven't heard once " hey guys, let's beat them on ideas. Sure, the economy is humming along, but we think it can do better.  "
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 08:09:32 AM »
I'll ask again: What was Bolton going to reveal?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 08:14:26 AM »

Bolton ... Mueller part II!  hahahahhahahaha!

Each of these people were going to be the STRAW, or the ONE to bring Trump to his knees!  In the end, it's all a big nothing and it's hilarious to watch their reactions.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 08:26:26 AM »
I'll Snoopy-Dance at the failure of the Dems' Kavanaugh 2.0 ploy when it is defeated by Senatorial votes. But DUmp hysterics are a great opening act, :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 08:50:52 AM »

That he is a member of the Dollar Shave Club...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 09:48:42 AM »
DU's format must make it impossible for the DUmmies to blame their incompetent Party for 'not succeeding' with the charges they brought forth, without being quarantined or banned. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2020, 10:56:10 AM »
That he is a member of the Dollar Shave Club...

Maybe that he betrayed DSC by switching to Harry's?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2020, 10:59:05 AM »
I think it’s funny that a few years ago Bolton was as hated by them as anyone and now he’s their potential hero. There is no loyalty to anything other than liberal ideology. What a sad existence the Dems/libs live.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2020, 11:15:12 AM »
I think it’s funny that a few years ago Bolton was as hated by them as anyone and now he’s their potential hero. There is no loyalty to anything other than liberal ideology. What a sad existence the Dems/libs live.

I've been thinking, the fact that they're fawning over Schiff means that he'll eventually be thrown under the bus.

It never fails. Every leftist hero of the moment eventually gets thrown under the bus, or is shown to be a total charlatan, a failure, and an ass. All of them. Macron, Sanders, Warren, Trudeau, O'Rourke, Merkel...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 11:21:45 AM »
I've been thinking, the fact that they're fawning over Schiff means that he'll eventually be thrown under the bus.

It never fails. Every leftist hero of the moment eventually gets thrown under the bus, or is shown to be a total charlatan, a failure, and an ass. All of them. Macron, Sanders, Warren, Trudeau, O'Rourke, Merkel...
As to your comment:

shown to be a total charlatan, a failure, and an ass

Considering AoC does this on an hourly basis, she's overdue to get hit by a double decker.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 11:35:12 AM »
scheming daemons (25,040 posts)

5. The impeachment battle has flipped the Senate, in my view

Trump skates... but Mitch will lose his majority.

The stupid things they convince themselves of.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 11:41:49 AM »

Boy howdy, ain't that the truth!  Even with their media heroes.  Let them say one thing they think is not as liberal as it should be OR let their hero tell them something is the truth when the DUmmies don't WANT it to be the truth, and they are all canceling their subscriptions, locking out the channel, never watching them/that again!!!

LOL

KC

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2020, 01:06:12 PM »
1. President Trump wins in another landslide.

2. We keep the senate and add 2-3 seats... maybe from defection(s) from the donkeys.

3. We flip the HOR by 7-11 seats.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.