Author Topic: About one of the revelations from Bolton's manuscript? Kentuck  (Read 618 times)

Offline CC27

About one of the revelations from Bolton's manuscript? Kentuck
« on: January 29, 2020, 02:13:32 PM »
kentuck (95,710 posts)

About one of the revelations from Bolton's manuscript?

It sort of stuck in the back of my mind when I read it.

He said Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate "Democrats". He wanted these American citizens investigated before Biden ever got into the race?

It wasn't just about Joe Biden. It was about the "Democrats".

What difference does that make?

It wasn't just about his possible opponent in the next election. It was about "Democrats". It was about American citizens.

It is worse than it has been portrayed.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212924599

Still a moron huh kentuck?

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: About one of the revelations from Bolton's manuscript? Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 02:29:26 PM »
What do they honestly expect Bolton would say if called to testify? That Trump said "I'm worried about my 2020 prospects. I need Ukraine to investigate my opposition?"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 04:05:45 PM »
I guess dumbfuk kentuk does not realize that blows apart the entire charade.

It was democrat corruption tied to Ukraine after all.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 04:36:56 PM »
Bolton is trying to sell his book.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It's no different than Omarosa.  She had all kinds of evidence ... but that went away.  Tom Arnold supposedly had video tapes ... but that all went away.

When will the DUmmies realize they are getting played.  Over and over and over.  Every new little thing that comes out they absolutely believe because they WANT to believe, then Lucy yanks the football out of the way and they all cry 'FOUL!'

Once that happens they end up with all these crazy CT's to back up what their 'truth' is.  It's just stupid.

Saw a thread over there a couple days ago about a Texas House seat that the republicans held during a special election.  It was a pretty sure deal the republican was going to win, but sure enough, about halfway down the thread there was some DUmmie crying about the electronic voting machines used in that district.   :thatsright:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 05:58:30 PM »
Bolton is trying to sell his book.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It's no different than Omarosa.  She had all kinds of evidence ... but that went away.  Tom Arnold supposedly had video tapes ... but that all went away.

When will the DUmmies realize they are getting played.  Over and over and over.  Every new little thing that comes out they absolutely believe because they WANT to believe, then Lucy yanks the football out of the way and they all cry 'FOUL!'

Once that happens they end up with all these crazy CT's to back up what their 'truth' is.  It's just stupid.

Saw a thread over there a couple days ago about a Texas House seat that the republicans held during a special election.  It was a pretty sure deal the republican was going to win, but sure enough, about halfway down the thread there was some DUmmie crying about the electronic voting machines used in that district.   :thatsright:

KC
Wasn't even aware that there was a TX special election until Rush Limbaugh mentioned it.  Naturally, libs must whine about the same tired crap.  They simply can't ever accept losing an election.  That nut bag TIA even claims that Reagan stole both the '80 & '84 elections.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 06:18:48 PM »
Wasn't even aware that there was a TX special election until Rush Limbaugh mentioned it.  Naturally, libs must whine about the same tired crap.  They simply can't ever accept losing an election.  That nut bag TIA even claims that Reagan stole both the '80 & '84 elections.

That shit gets so old. Some (most?) over there absolutely believe if anyone other than a democrat wins, it’s STOLEN!!!

How retarded. The other group believes if you vote conservative it’s because you’re an imbecile.

That kind of thinking is a definite indication of how intellectually bankrupt they are.

The VERY few over there who try to interject some reality, or absolute truths they don’t want to hear are banned unless they have over 10,000 posts.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen