Author Topic: Honestly, do the republicans really think we are that damn stupid??  (Read 1259 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Honestly....yes!

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:00 AM

Star Member Peacetrain (19,115 posts)

Honestly, do the republicans really think we are that damn stupid??

Do they think we just fell of that proverbial turnip truck. They are seriously going to try and say because the Ukrainians finally got the money the congress approved for them.. after Trump tried to use same said funds to get them to meddle in our elections...that no obstruction was committed. No crime to see...

Give me a break..

Lets try this example... Say a woman contracts with a hit-man for her husband to be killed. But she gets caught before the action happens and the money does not exchange hands, that somehow in their special world.. she gets a by for that.. that intent does not count. You think for a second she does not go to jail??? Intent is a crime..

I am the one that cannot believe that they are that stupid that they are actually going to try and sell that to us.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212901015

Well, if you are not smart enough to shout to the moon, pleading with Shifty to make public just one (1) solid piece of evidence of wrong doing, then maybe you are not that smart.

Response to Peacetrain (Original post)

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:06 AM

Star Member wryter2000 (38,103 posts)

3.We are that damned stupid  <----say it loud, say it plowed!!!

Over 50% of white women voted for him

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:06 AM

Star Member Aristus (48,853 posts)

4. That's the problem with Republicans:

they think everyone is as stupid as they are...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:07 AM

Star Member C_U_L8R (32,928 posts)

5. They KNOW their base is exactly that stupid.

:stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:11 AM

Star Member LakeArenal (9,152 posts)

7. No one would ever think Schiff is stupid. <---- :yawn:

Pukes just know how to manipulate the uniformed and apathetic.

Hate is a better story than peace and love. <---- :stoner: :stoner:

Media is partly to blame as well. 

Response to LakeArenal (Reply #7)

Thu Jan 23, 2020, 11:13 AM

Star Member Peacetrain (19,115 posts)

9. Honest to God, I do not understand for a second how any of the commentators

have not backed them down on that. I am beginning to wonder right now how stupid they (news commentators) are, that they cannot feather that thought out.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

and so forth...

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Honestly, do the republicans really think we are that damn stupid??
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 11:26:37 AM »
BlueTsunami2018 (864 posts)

6. No, they know their base is that dumb and they don't care what we think.

They know perfectly well all of this is illegal and impeachable but they don’t care because no one is going to do anything about it. All we can do is impeach him and they’ll let him off. We don’t have a rule of law anymore after this. We don’t have a functioning government anymore after this. We barely had one before this. Now it’s truly broken.

They keep saying that, yet no crime has been put forth for the impeachment.  I wonder why that is?  Are the democrats just being nice to Trump?  Don't want to tarnish him by charging him with an actual crime and finding him guilty?

LOL 

They want there to be a crime so bad.  The DUmp is going to be fun when Trump is vindicated ... AGAIN!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 11:52:34 AM »
They keep saying that, yet no crime has been put forth for the impeachment.
Right, and to compensate for the lack of a crime, they resort to hyperbolic analogies about attempted murder or carrying a bomb on a plane but not detonating it.

Other than that, they just vacillate incoherently between how the president committed a crime, and presenting a case that alleges no crime but sort of clumsily tries to allege misconduct under the vague heading "abuse of power".
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:33:25 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 01:19:59 PM »
Say what you will, but I remember the time Trump gave guns to cartels, billions of dollars to terrorists, and sat around while our people (including the ambassador) got killed in Libya...oh, wait. That wasn’t Trump so it was okay and not nearly as devastating as a short delay on some money.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 01:25:46 PM »
not nearly as devastating as a short delay on some money

Which, if the DUmmies were smart,  :thatsright: is quite normal when dealing with foreign governments.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 01:59:08 PM »

Which, if the DUmmies were smart,  :thatsright: is quite normal when dealing with foreign governments.

I'd hate to think my government was just giving billions of our tax dollars away willy nilly without asking for something in return.  Even if it is simply accountability of what the money is being used for.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 03:17:55 PM »
Star Member LakeArenal (9,152 posts)

7. No one would ever think Schiff is stupid.
Conniving and dishonest, however...

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 03:48:34 PM »
Yes, DUMMIES, you are that stupid!

Because...your side cannot cite, name, or otherwise grunt and point at the specific law which the president has supposedly broken!!!

Name the page in the United States Code where the law he has broken can be found.  You cannot do it, and neither can Shifty, Gonadler, etc. etc. etc.  WHERE is this law?

Apparently in the air floating around the heads of DUMMIES.   :o     :lol:
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 04:42:01 PM »
I believe liberals are stupid in general. But are they stupid in this case specifically? Yes. They're stupid enough to believe that Trump held up money to Ukraine unless they would give dirt on the Biden's. So yes, if you're still holding onto that belief, you're stupid and have given documented evidence to substantiate the claim.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2020, 07:24:09 PM »
I have no idea what the DUmbass is talking about but on any subject from tying your shoes to vector analysis, as a republican, yes, YES I DO.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 09:07:36 PM »
Threads like this always remind me of the doofus DUmmy who couldn't make a grilled cheese.  And bragged about it at the DUmp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2020, 09:48:44 PM »
That is why we call DUmmies DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2020, 02:12:00 AM »
>Star Member Peacetrain (19,115 posts) Honestly, do the republicans really think we are that damn stupid??

Not just the GOP, anyone with an IQ > shoesize.  You retards will fail, now or post fact.  Copulate yourself now or in pubic soon...

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 11:47:38 AM »
No DUmbass, we don't THINK you're that damned stupid. We KNOW you're that damned stupid.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:58 PM »
Also, the reasons people have tuned out impeachment trial are:

1) They know Trump did nothing wrong.
2) They figure the outcome is a foregone conclusion.
3) They're tired of the democrats blabbering on with their half-baked charges, full of distortions, irrelevancies, and shooting holes in their own case.

It's not the media's fault; the media have been done their damndest to get people to watch.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 12:27:50 PM »
No need to think, just know.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”