Author Topic: Lurking DUmmies. I know you're here, you need to read this ...  (Read 509 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Lurking DUmmies. I know you're here, you need to read this ...
« on: January 22, 2020, 11:38:42 AM »
Just thought I would let you all know something I've coordinated and have been working on for the last couple of weeks.

I rounded up several of my friends and asked them to round up some friends and had a few more round up some friends.  Needless to say this got a little larger than I figured it would.

Anyway for the last 2 weeks we've been using things like Zillow.com to look up houses all over the country.  A couple in each state for each of us in this group we formed.  After we each had a couple of email addresses we called every single democrat senator and pretended to be constituents for the senator and we're demanding they vote with the Republicans in the senate.  LOL  Most of them don't even ask for addresses so some of that was a waste of time, but the ones who did we gave them the addresses we found online.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know we're doing our part ... by pretending to be YOU! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Lurking DUmmies. I know you're here, you need to read this ...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
If the DUmmies wonder where Texacon probably got the idea from:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Lurking DUmmies. I know you're here, you need to read this ...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 06:09:05 AM »
Here he is bragging about it yet again.

BigmanPigman (31,745 posts)

1. I called 53 GOP senators yesterday

but 11 had to be called again due to "full mailboxes". I also called the 7 House managers just now to thank them. Here is their contact info....
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11002113

To call the DC Senators here is their info too.... (listed after the Dems in alphabetical order).
https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=party&Sort=ASC

Hey, Fat Bastard, I understand you're dying ... or at least you claim to be ill and I know you don't work which means you're probably using my tax dollars to sit on your fat ass all day long and make phone calls to people who are not your representative.  I rarely wish ill on anyone, but I wish you would hurry up and end up in the ground.  I loathe dishonest people.  You're no better than a car thief or a burglar.

DUmmies, would any of you like to come defend this piece of shit?  This is what your party has become yet you claim to be the virtuous group.  This demonstrates just how virtuous you are.  None of you call him out on this.

I think I'm going to find all the posts he's made about doing this and I'm going to email it to all the senators.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen