Author Topic: Industrial strength hand lotion and Kleenex time at the DUmp  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Industrial strength hand lotion and Kleenex time at the DUmp
« on: January 16, 2020, 01:15:41 PM »
God has sent an angel down from heaven to save the United States

Followed by a picture of that ugly dude on MSDLC

duforsure

16. Her hard work and dedication

To give the American people the facts makes me think of Edward Morrow and Walter Cronkite, both legends as is our Rachel Maddow . Her interview will be remember as one of he greatest we've ever seen and heard in our history, and she deserves all the awards possibly given to her. Thank you Rachel, you deserve all that comes to you for this.

Cyrano

19. She's incredible and has put together a brilliant team to

back her up and help her put it all together.

Every journalism course taught in all universities should have Rachel as one of their prime examples of integrity, intelligence, honesty, hard work and just sheer, stick to it grit.

Oh, and by the way, I love you, Rachel. America is badly in need of an army of real journalists like you.

Karadeniz

41. She is led by soul because she dedicates her physical presence to doing good.

The DUmp is absolutely gaga over a nothing interview of some goofball Lev Parnas that fits the liberals' narrative.  This is going nowhere in a hurry.  At this point, I'm surprised that the DUmmies even have time to post considering how much they're pleasuring themselves.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212876710

Absolutely nauseating.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Industrial strength hand lotion and Kleenex time at the DUmp
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 01:24:39 PM »
I wonder if the DUmmies know she's been sued and basically had to admit her show is NOT news, it is simply her opinion and you can't believe everything she says.  Don't believe me?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/12/05/nolte-rachel-maddows-lawyer-responds-to-oan-lawsuit-with-alex-jones-defense/

Rachel Maddow’s lawyer responded to the $10 million lawsuit filed by One America News (OAN) by admitting she doesn’t always mean what she says.

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” The Russia Hoax Queen told her audience.

“Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government,” Maddow said.

Maddow’s smear was based on nothing. She fabricated it out of whole cloth. Prior to being employed by OAN, an OAN staffer had done some freelance work for Sputnik News. She was not even employed by Sputnik, and she didn’t do any work for Sputnik after going to work for OAN.

Maddow lawyer Theodore J. “Ted” Boutrous Jr. argued that the liberal host was clearly offering up her “own unique expression” of her views to capture what she saw as the “ridiculous” nature of the undisputed facts.

“Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false,’” he said.

There you go, DUmmies.  This is what you're comparing to Walter Cronkite.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 02:29:17 PM »
Wait, so this business about Parnas is from an interview with Rachel Maddow? That's it? He didn't testify to anything? Sorry, I heard only snippets about him on TV this morning.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 02:37:20 PM »
I wonder if the DUmmies know she's been sued and basically had to admit her show is NOT news, it is simply her opinion and you can't believe everything Anything she says.  Don't believe me?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/12/05/nolte-rachel-maddows-lawyer-responds-to-oan-lawsuit-with-alex-jones-defense/

There you go, DUmmies.  This is what you're comparing to Walter Cronkite.

KC

Fixed it for you. :-)

Thank you Rachel, you deserve all that comes to you for this.

A multi million $$ lawsuit and shame for the rest of her life. :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 03:27:41 PM »
Wait, so this business about Parnas is from an interview with Rachel Maddow? That's it? He didn't testify to anything? Sorry, I heard only snippets about him on TV this morning.
Of course he didn't testify to anything.  Typical media malpractice.  If this was even a modicum of a thing, pencil neck and the penguin would have produced him in the House hearings.

But let the lemmings at the DUmp celebrate over another giant nothing burger.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 03:29:40 PM »
Of course he didn't testify to anything.  Typical media malpractice.  If this was even a modicum of a thing, pencil neck and the penguin would have produced him in the House hearings.

But let the lemmings at the DUmp celebrate over another giant nothing burger.
I see.

It is baffling that some people still watch Maddow and think they're actually getting the news.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 06:21:14 PM »
I see.

It is baffling that some people still watch Maddow and think they're actually getting the news.

I don’t think you understand what we’re dealing with here!!!!  The word BOMBSHELL was used AND there were multiple exclamation points!!!!

We’re toast, we just don’t know it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 06:22:23 PM »
> dajoki (10,294 posts) God has sent an angel down from heaven to save the United States.

madcow likely dispenses the aching seed that looks like lotion.  Sure to dissolve any vegan Kleenex.  All with a Che background. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 07:34:58 PM »
Some opinion piece at an Arizona paper called the maddow interview "testimony."  It made it onto internet newsfeed.   The comments howled.  I'm not rowing over for that spurtfest. 

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 07:57:59 PM »
Response to dajoki (Original post)Thu Jan 16, 2020, 11:09 AM
Star Member Stuart G (24,507 posts)
7. Guess who discovered Rachel? Keith Olbermann..that is who.

Before that Rachel was on a network radio show. ..Guess who else was on that radio show?
Al Franken that is who.
.......That network radio show was...are you ready?..Ed Schultz's Show

Like I'm supposed to be impressed--Bathtub Boy, the creepy groper Franken, and the stupid blowhard Ed Schultz.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 08:24:49 PM »
Like I'm supposed to be impressed--Bathtub Boy, the creepy groper Franken, and the stupid blowhard Ed Schultz.
And where is that legendary fella Keef?  Leading the resistance from his basement fallout shelter since November 2016.  That dude Maddow might soon be joining him.  The fallout shelter or padded cell.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 09:41:34 PM »

I don’t think you understand what we’re dealing with here!!!!  The word BOMBSHELL was used AND there were multiple exclamation points!!!!

We’re toast, we just don’t know it.

KC
But was Trump...

...credibly accused???

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 09:51:14 AM »
I haven't been over to DU lately.  I'm sure they don't realize schitt's briefs have to be entirely submitted by noon, tomorrow.  No bombshells allowed.

That means Rudy's trip as Counsel was entirely legal legally.  It was anyway but by omission from their briefs, it's not even pertinent.