Author Topic: A conversation with my trump coworkers last night at work (TEB)  (Read 903 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212866886

TEB (5,619 posts)

A conversation with my trump coworkers last night at work

I walk in lunch room around 02:00.My union trump supporting misguided brethren are woofing down sandwiches and slopping down soup. And they have fox on I shut tv off hey we we’re watching that I heard from them.

I replied not in the mood to hear any facist tv propaganda. They are as sick and mental over at Fox as your orange yam in the White House. That got em going me stroking them calling their dear leader mental  actually I enjoy it getting them wound up.

Teb - I said look fellas he’s completely mental. He needs psychiatric help and after 2020 he will get it.

Trump supporters - what do you mean after 2020

Teb - I said after the SDNY charges him with and after he’s convicted. He will receive psych help in New York State prison system. Then I looked at a true union brother a fine teamster a good democrat a vet as I am we have known each other probably since 93 when we both worked at Preston 151 trucking. I winked and said. You know if I would have took that change operations back in 2010 and went to buffalo to work. My tax dollars would be helping orange anus get mental help once he’s in New York State prison.

I for one can say I'm glad I don't have to verbally spar with someone as sharp as TEB where I work.  The way his mind works ... wow.  Who could stand a chance defending Trump and Trump's policies to someone with this level of ... reasoning.

alagary (2 posts)

1. Posting from the emergency room?

:lmao:

TEB (5,619 posts)

2. No from sofa

barbtries (22,287 posts)

3. did a single one

look at you as if they heard what you said? i swear his cult is as "mental" as he is. the cognitive dissonance is really startling when you're sitting next to it.

TEB (5,619 posts)

5. No unfortunately not barbtries

In one ear and out the other

barbtries (22,287 posts)

14. isn't it remarkable?

did any of them try to argue with you? it's all out there. i am convinced that they have some weird mechanism in their brain that allows them to just skip over facts. they're brainwashed. seriously brainwashed.

i was thinking the other day that today's trump republicans read 1984 and see it as an illustration of Utopia.

What is out there?  Please come explain it to us.  I keep hearing CRIMES, CRIMES ... but when it came time to impeach, no crime.  Now, if you want to say there were crimes ... why weren't those what they put on the articles of impeachment? 

demosincebirth (11,166 posts)

25. I drove trucks as a teamster for 40 years, out of Oakland. I never knew

Never knew of any brother that voted republican. Every election, federal or local, our local would recommend democratic candidates up an down the ballot. In coffee shops we would have a few who didn’t know which side their bread was buttered on

Say, how's that union pension thing working out for you there, bud?  My dad retired from a Teamster job and, well, geesh, I don't know how to tell you this buddy, but y'all are BROKE!  He retired with a few more than 40 years as a Teamster and they straight up screwed ALL of you out of that hard earned pension.  Of course, those at the top of the ladder don't care, they got theirs.

Hortensis (35,725 posts)

10. Is the union the reason you still have a job?

I’ve never belonged to a union. How much would be too much?

:rotf:  Oh, that would be a BIG 10-4, good buddy!

Newest Reality (6,402 posts)

30. The thing is...

their tune would change once the authoritarian regime they are rooting for takes full hold on the system.

It is easy to play their game now, but I really don't think they will like the results when they don't fit exactly into the requirements of the Party's dictatorship. That's when things get real and there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Perhaps a lack of maturity and insight contributes to making this a trivial game with a mythical, adolescent mindset and the behaviors that go with that. When they get their comeuppance, it is far too late.

They keep making that claim and it makes me think they don't understand what those words mean. 

Oh well, interesting thread.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: A conversation with my trump coworkers last night at work (TEB)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »
Boog tells better bouncies.

I wonder how Todd's Motion For Wage Attachment on his mortgage is going in the courts?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 01:20:15 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 01:52:05 PM »
Boog tells better bouncies.

I wonder how Todd's Motion For Wage Attachment on his mortgage is going in the courts?

What is that?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 01:55:49 PM »

What is that?

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.4050

Comment #4053

Below pic, start at "I'm pretty sure I've...". Link that starts with www.docketbird.

For more specifics, PM me.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 01:59:28 PM »
TEB (5,619 posts)

I walk in lunch room around 02:00.My union trump supporting misguided brethren are woofing down sandwiches and slopping down soup. And they have fox on I shut tv off hey we we’re watching that I heard from them. I replied not in the mood to hear any facist tv propaganda.
SO,
Then the lot of them got up and proceeded to beat the living crap out of me. When they were done they picked me up and threw me out the window without opening it first. I landed on the sidewalk a bloody mes. Then several cops jumped out of the bushes and asked what happened. I gave them a breif recount then they proceeded to give me an oak shampoo.
When that was over an ambulance showed up and out jumped 7 transvestites dressed as Carol Channing. After they were done doing the "hello Dolly routine they got back in tha ambulance and drove away leaving me battered and bruised on the ground.

Luckily I had my dog whistle in my pocket and after blowing the emergency signal, my chocolate lab teb came running and dragged me home by the collar. He licked my wounds then called 911 to get me to the hospital. While we waithed for the EMS teb laid a giant log on the living room rug, but I forgave him cause he saved my ass. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 02:59:06 PM »

Ew. you're evil, dude.

But as long as it's only a primitive, no big deal.  Good work.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »
They keep making that claim and it makes me think they don't understand what those words mean.
Oh, that's just one of the things they got exactly backwards in that thread.

It is they who have become cultish, being insular, resistant to new information, worshipping idols, and being unable to credit Trump for anything good.

It is they who (should) suffer cognitive dissonance from being unable to predict anything correctly about the Trump presidency.

And the comment about 1984...  ::) :o

I say again, if you want to know what leftists are thinking, ask them what conservatives are thinking.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:50:16 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 08:39:46 PM »
If I recall, TEB had another bouncie about his work lunch room. Could this be a retelling of the same lie?:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 09:27:22 PM »
TEB (5,619 posts)

I walk in lunch room around 02:00.My union trump supporting misguided brethren are woofing down sandwiches and slopping down soup. And they have fox on I shut tv off hey we we’re watching that I heard from them.

I replied not in the mood to hear any facist tv propaganda. They are as sick and mental over at Fox as your orange yam in the White House. That got em going me stroking them calling their dear leader mental  actually I enjoy it getting them wound up.

Teb - I said look fellas he’s completely mental. He needs psychiatric help and after 2020 he will get it.

Teb - I said after the SDNY charges him with and after he’s convicted. He will receive psych help in New York State prison system. Then I looked at a true union brother a fine teamster a good democrat a vet as I am we have known each other probably since 93 when we both worked at Preston 151 trucking. I winked and said. You know if I would have took that change operations back in 2010 and went to buffalo to work. My tax dollars would be helping orange anus get mental help once he’s in New York State prison.

Okay..........  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 06:06:02 AM »
There's only 2 things true in TEB's post.

TEB (5,619 posts)

The top one is self explanatory.  The bottom one, I notice that's where ALL the DUmmies stop, because they can't name any crimes.  LOL

KC

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 08:28:26 AM »
Quote from:
TEB

Teb - I said after the SDNY charges him with...

I find this particular belief by the primitives to be especially funny; this far-out notion that after a sitting president leaves office that some courts are going to pursue him for criminal wrongdoings. First of all, the only reason these things are even going as far as they are now is for political purposes. Once he's out of office, the reason for doing it in the first place is no longer a factor and it goes away. It's as if they don't know that Trump knows that.

Secondly, neither the D's or the R's are ever going to hold the top officials in the others party responsible for these types of things, mainly because they all do something they shouldn't or that is marginal and they don't care to get into a political tit-for-tat. As much as it would be the right thing for "Lock her up!" to happen, it's not. She's Hillary Clinton. She's gonna get away with it.

That's not to say that a president in the future couldn't do something completely outrageous where they have to go to trial, but it would have to be something special, something beyond even a spectacular white or blue collar crime.

The biggest difference I see is the reaction from the two sides. As we've known for years, the libs are going to react emotionally. So when they hear "Lock her up!" (and I would say to keep doing it because it tics them off), they go bonkers. Hey, entertainment for us. Remember when they seethed in rage because Obama didn't go after the people in the Bush administration the kooks thought he should have pursued? Same thing. When they do this "The SDNY will get Trump...." stuff, we just sorta shrug our shoulders like their viewpoints are irrelevant and go on with life. No doubt that upsets them, too.