Author Topic: Bizarre twist in Torreón murders  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

Bizarre twist in Torreón murders
« on: July 27, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »

The Justice Ministry identified the alleged perpetrators of the massacre of 17 persons in Torreón on July 18: convicts in the federal penitentiary in Gómez Palacio, Durango.

According to PGR spokesman Ricardo Nájera, the convicts were allowed to leave the prison at night, with the complicity of the prison warden and other prison officials, and used prison vehicles and weapons to carry out their crimes. According to Nájera, Warden Margarita Rojas, “allowed [the convicts] to leave the prison and to use the guards’ weapons in order to carry out these executions using official vehicles for transport … as part of a settling of scores with rival gang members. … Sadly, during the course of these killings, the criminals also cowardly assassinated innocent civilians, before returning to their cells.” The warden and three other prison officials have been ordered held for 20 days as part of the investigation. In addition to the July 18 killings at the Quinta Italia Inn, which left 17 dead and 18 wounded, the convicts are accused of carrying out a massacre at a bar named Ferrie in Torreón on January 31st that left 10 dead and 11 wounded, and a third killing at another bar, Juana’s, that left 8 dead and 15 wounded in May. (Universal 7/25, Reforma 7/25)
http://mexicopolitics.wordpress.com/

Unbelievable.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: Bizarre twist in Torreón murders
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:27:35 PM »
Well now we know where the "human rights" inspectors on the border will come from...
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:27:13 AM »
CNN picked this one up.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/07/26/romo.mexico.prison.scandal.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=world/2010/07/26/romo.mexico.prison.scandal.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 12:38:57 PM »
I heard about it on my local news radio, a CBS affiliate.   Man.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline true_blood

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 07:35:42 PM »
I had to read that twice to make sure I read it correctly!! What is this world coming to?!?! :mental: :censored: