Author Topic: In dummy mode  (Read 776 times)

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
In dummy mode
« on: December 10, 2008, 09:10:59 AM »
 :banghead:  Just what did I vote for, four years ago? :banghead:   We have been joking over the last four years of never voting for Bush again, but after what he has done with the bailouts and other bits of genius, I wish I could find some way of voteing him out. :banghead:  Ever since AIG, the government goes through the same dance, the end result of which is another 10% drop in the dow.  People, insanity is where you do the same stupid thing over and over expecting a different result. :banghead:

I know the alternative was Kerry.  I am no longer thinking that was such a bad thing.

BTW, I am still upset that McCain got all those votes in 2000.  I still think we would have been better off with Forbes.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: In dummy mode
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 09:28:36 AM »
I know the alternative was Kerry.  I am no longer thinking that was such a bad thing.

Take a deep breath, man.  Think through what that would've been like.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
Re: In dummy mode
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
We are getting the redefinition of insanity again.  They bialout passed the house and the dow is down bunches again.  So is my bank. :mental:
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!