Author Topic: One-eyed veil encouraged by Saudi Cleric  (Read 1029 times)

Offline jendf

One-eyed veil encouraged by Saudi Cleric
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:44:57 AM »
Because flashing both eyes at a gentleman is just too slutty, I guess. :whatever:

A Muslim cleric has called for Saudi women to wear a full veil, or nigab, that reveals only one eye, in order to control seduction, the BBC reported Friday.

Sheikh Muhammad al-Habadan said that women in Saudi Arabia are encouraged to use eye makeup and look seductive when allowed to wear a veil that exposes both eyes.

How much of their face Muslim women expose differs from country to country, and is an area of contention. The nigab is more common in Saudi Arabia, but in many Muslim societies women wear a headscarf that covers only their hair.

Offline jinxmchue

Re: One-eyed veil encouraged by Saudi Cleric
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »
I got a better idea.  Why don't he and all Muslims men who want women under these types of robes just grab the nearest sharp implement and gouge their eyes out, because the frickin' problem isn't the women.  Assholes.

Offline Flame

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »
I got a better idea.  Why don't he and all Muslims men who want women under these types of robes just grab the nearest sharp implement and gouge their eyes out, because the frickin' problem isn't the women.  Assholes.

:yeahthat:

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »
I would love to see the libs voluntarily live by sharia for a while and then tell us how they admire them.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell

Offline bijou

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
I was googling to see if I could find a pic of a one eyed niqab and came across this:
Khilafah: Quote

The respected Shaikh was merely responding to the very common occurrence of Saudi females covering yet being naked. Anyone who has spent time in Saudi Arabia can testify to the younger generations toying with the Quranic injunction of modesty. Jilbabs are cut to accentuate hips and bust and niqabs are designed to draw attention to the eyes.

The whole purpose of covering is made a mockery of as those women dress to bring attention to themselves. The respected Shaikh thus answered with this in mind.
— Mujaahid

Are you totally stupid! - so whats covering an eye got to do with it then!

Man its people like you that make muslim people look nuts! What a total idiot this so called half witted brain dead scholar is!

Tell him to get off his backside and go do something positive for this world. His local rat KING tortures other muslims to death and this saudi jerk of a scholar is talking about covering the eye of a already TOTALLY covered woman!

What a surprise the western media jumped on this BIGOT's comments.

Tell that stupid moron - to get out of his bedroom sometime and LIVE in the REAL world! - instead of the one where he is surrounded by his brain dead lackies!

Allah help us if this is the Islam we are falling into.
(8) 2008-10-05 15:37:13
Sameena: Quote

It's time for these so-called 'clerics' to be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.

Dare we watch from the sidelines as these filthy 'ulema', these 'fatwa junkies' start making women invisible? What next ? Burying alive female babies? Don't be surprised at what these bearded kuffar monsters are capable of.

Behind those shocking veils, I wonder how many Saudi women have already, secretly, and silently, left Islam?

Time for the UK Government to treat all those 'Cleric Channels' on TV as 'criminal' and make their inclusion in Satellite TV packages an arrestable offence.
— Pankhurst

finally someone with some sense! - its time to destroy this evil version of islam once and for all! - what a total turd - instead of fighting against the rules that ban women from even driving this jerk with a merc, wants them to go around with one eye covered!

Why doesnt he cover his eyes - and his mouth ...and while he is at it - have a cold shower!
(9) 2008-10-05 15:40:47
http://mpacuk.org/content/view/4999/102/

He is going to have a fight on his hands. 

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »
Because flashing both eyes at a gentleman is just too slutty, I guess. :whatever:

have you ever wondered how these ****ers make babies? I mean if the ladies keeping everything covered up prevents seduction, then how to the weasels get a hard on?

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:58 PM »

If they would go ahead and chop their dicks off that would settle the matter too.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »
have you ever wondered how these ****ers make babies? I mean if the ladies keeping everything covered up prevents seduction, then how to the weasels get a hard on?

goats
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »
When you abnormally represss a society in this manner, I think the problems are obvious. I have seen videos online of women being tormented and chased by men. All while wearing the full garb with only their eyes uncovered.

Modesty and faithfulness to your spouse is one thing. But there is a reason that some Muslim men act out in vile ways. I believe that God made us to naturally be attracted to each other. One of my biggest complaints with radical Islam is that by segregating the sexes and treating women the way that they do, you are asking for trouble.

It's also interesting that in Saudi Arabia, the women are total fashion plates behind closed doors and spend $$$ in upscale shopping malls buying the latest designer clothes and shoes. They only dress Western at home.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle