Author Topic: Pence - Is he actually OK?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline CC27

Pence - Is he actually OK?
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:14:50 AM »
KentuckyWoman (2,093 posts)

Pence - Is he actually OK?

Any photos of him animated after the meeting? I'm having great fun at his expense along with the rest of the modern world, but seriously - is he OK?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211540799

Take your concern and shove it Dummie.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Pence - Is he actually OK?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:02:50 AM »
Meanwhile, in normal America, people are happy, employed, making money and getting ready for Christmas.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 11:11:43 AM »
LOL! Trump was playing bad cop while Pence the good cop was looking on. BTW, :-) Pence was OK enough to trump Flake :-) on a nominee to the 8th Circuit's Court of Appeals. :-) Flake the Futile. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 03:54:00 PM »
LOL! Trump was playing bad cop while Pence the good cop was looking on. BTW, :-) Pence was OK enough to trump Flake :-) on a nominee to the 8th Circuit's Court of Appeals. :-) Flake the Futile. :rotf:

I saw that.  Said judge was the first Circuit Court, or any Federal Court, judge to be confirmed by a tie-breaking vote of the Vice President.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:24:53 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:18:35 PM »
I saw that.  Said judge was the first Circuit Court, or any Federal Court, to be confirmed by a tie-breaking vote of the Vice President.

Flake should be voting strictly on the nominee's merits, but he's joined the Ds in voting Hate-Trump. It's sad it had to be this way, but it's good Flake's Personality Anti-Cult is being emasculated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »
Flake should be voting strictly on the nominee's merits, but he's joined the Ds in voting Hate-Trump. It's sad it had to be this way, but it's good Flake's Personality Anti-Cult is being emasculated.

His actions match his surname.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 08:02:20 AM »
Flake is just cementing his "good" republican cred before joining CNN after he retires from the senate.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 08:48:57 AM »
Flake is just cementing his "good" republican cred before joining CNN after he retires from the senate.

With their ratings, I doubt CNN could afford to bring on more on-air people. Unless a current on-air guy gets MeToo #ed.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 11:48:44 AM »
With their ratings, I doubt CNN could afford to bring on more on-air people. Unless a current on-air guy gets MeToo #ed.

One never knows. :whistling:

Chase her.