Author Topic: Just something I posted on FB...  (Read 1118 times)

Offline CC27

Just something I posted on FB...
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:14:58 AM »
Tue Dec 4, 2018, 12:23 AM
flotsam (1,382 posts)

Just something I posted on FB...

I understand that King Bush the Deceased will Lie in State in the rotunda, which should give America closure in that it is the last place in the District in which he has provably not lied. If you miss my intent it is to say this-he ran death squads in Central America which put's him in a statistical tie with treason-weasel Nixon, treason weasel Reagan, and draft evader international war criminal George his Son and we are still scoring King Donald the F'in WOW...You should sense a trend which is this-since Kennedy was elected in 1960 the finest thing that could have happened to America would have been the retroactive abortion of those 5 men. That's 68 ****ing years while republicans did what that made your personal life better? Now tell me why there should be a republican party in 2020?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211508181

Big eye roll. Bet your facebook has 10 friends.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:10:16 AM by CC27 »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Just something I posted on FB...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 08:44:05 AM »
Most hate filled group of people on the planet, in one place.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:49:17 AM »
Big eye roll. Bet your facebook has 10 friends.

And they are all bots. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 11:04:50 AM »
I thought 1000 DU-posts was the threshold beyond which virtue-signalling for DUmp Cred was no longer necessary. Maybe flotsam is afraid of becoming jetsam?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 12:38:58 PM »
I thought 1000 DU-posts was the threshold beyond which virtue-signalling for DUmp Cred was no longer necessary. Maybe flotsam is afraid of becoming jetsam?
Only if they have a star by their name otherwise 10,000 posts is the new 1,000 posts for the threshold.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 02:09:42 PM »
Only if they have a star by their name otherwise 10,000 posts is the new 1,000 posts for the threshold.

Wasn't Nematode still under 10K? Have to check.

ETA: Looks like he was around 10.5K when he got pizza'ed.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:13:40 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.