Author Topic: primitive tells a bouncy  (Read 848 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitive tells a bouncy
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:08:02 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211473679

Oh my.

Croney (1,258 posts)     Mon Nov 26, 2018, 08:54 AM

My Rethug sister, her face in a newspaper, shrieked,

"Oh no! What are we going to to! They're storming the border! Climbing the walls! Coming in illegally by the thousands! Criminals all!"

I said, "Look at the picture of the woman running with two children. She's wearing a child's Disney nightgown as a shirt, cut to fit over her arms. We should take the 200 million dollars being spent on the troop presence, let people in, buy them clothes, give them food and shelter, and still have enough millions to figure it out from there.

Oh and by the way, what would your Jesus do?"

She couldn't think of an answer and just got up and walked away.

uponit7771 (50,686 posts)      Mon Nov 26, 2018, 10:34 AM

13. Got a similar reaction from a lady the other day !! I said why isn't Trump making it easier

... for them to come over legally!?

Why make it hard, she knew why ... they're white supremacist

haele (9,153 posts)      Mon Nov 26, 2018, 10:38 AM

15. Spouse was getting into an argument with a reicht-winger on his gaming group...

Middle Aged Gamer-bro-
"We need to protect our borders. How would you like it if one of those Honduran Thugs moved in next to you and brought all their relatives over..."
Spouse -
"Dude, I'd rather have them and all their relatives move in all around me than deal with some paranoid middle-aged white woman-abuser afraid of losing some of his extra-special racial-based man privilege..."
Middle-Aged Gamer-bro -
"They'll be settling in the Black Neighborhoods first...all sorts of crime." (apparently Gamer Bro thought Spouse was black?)
Spouse -
"You seem to be either Fox-News gullible or paranoid. We are a minority White family living in a mixed Black and Hispanic neighborhood in a city on the Mexican border and have been for six years. The food around here is great, the neighbors are hard working and friendly, and we don't have to worry about the neighbor's slacker white teens robbing us for kicks like we did in the lily-white "better" christian neighborhood we used to live in."

....Crickets from Middle Aged Gamer-bro. Others chimed in about how in-American this border closing was and how the immigrants do good work and all...

All it really takes is one person to stand up to the fake news fears. And that's the issue with pretty much all Trump-supporters - they're afraid.

Conservatives are fearful people searching for a strong man to lead and protect them and take responsibility for their acts.
And when they're uncomfortable, they'll grab onto the nearest imposter and cling to him or her until they drown rather than face their fears.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: primitive tells a bouncy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:14:35 AM »
God they are pitiful.

Will never figure out why they have to put themselves into every news story.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 10:58:00 AM »
Croney (1,258 posts)     Mon Nov 26, 2018, 08:54 AM

My Rethug sister, her face in a newspaper, shrieked,

"Oh no! What are we going to to! They're storming the border! Climbing the walls! Coming in illegally by the thousands! Criminals all!"

Ummmm ... the attempted storming of the border happened Sunday morning. How would "Rethug sister" have a newspaper on Sunday with a story about it? And if it was Monday AM, how would "Rethug sister" not know the invasion attempt was repelled. A stupidly crafted fictional :bouncy: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 11:26:34 AM »
Ummmm ... the attempted storming of the border happened Sunday morning. How would "Rethug sister" have a newspaper on Sunday with a story about it? And if it was Monday AM, how would "Rethug sister" not know the invasion attempt was repelled. A stupidly crafted fictional :bouncy: .

Awesome when the primitives ignore details such as this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 11:41:59 AM »
I said, "Look at the picture of the woman running with two children. She's wearing a child's Disney nightgown as a shirt, cut to fit over her arms. We should take the 200 million dollars being spent on the troop presence, let people in, buy them clothes, give them food and shelter, and still have enough millions to figure it out from there.

how about this DUmmy croney.  How about you take in these people into your home and give them food and shelter, pay for their upkeep and medical care and all other expenses that go along with them being here and stop demanding that the U.S. Taxpayer foot the bill for people who do not respect our borders, our laws, or our Sovereignty.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »
I've seen that picture, and I think it's staged. Consider:

* The child whose diaper can be clearly seen is very obviously 4-6 years old;

* She's running from ... what? There's one tear gas canister or smoke bomb on the ground behind her, but the air around and beyond her is clear;

* She's running from ... what? The several dozen people beyond her are just standing/milling around. Why is she the only one running?

Judging by her arms and her gut sticking out below her top, she's not exactly underfed.

That the Border Patrol deployed tear gas after being pelted by stones is true. It's called self-defense while guarding the border. But that picture looks to be as phony as a $3 bill with Obama's picture on it (everyone knows Clinton is on the $3 bill!).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 10:46:15 PM »
A round of .308 or .223 is a very cost-effective way to deal with intruders.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 08:33:14 AM »
The Border Patrol (and reinforcements) are carefully keeping the would-be invaders on the Mexican side of the border. Open borders lawyers can't conjure up ways to keep people in the US (so they can disappear) if those people aren't in the US. And Mexican officials are having to do something unique ... deal with the invader-wannabes instead of passing them through to the US.

Rocks are deadly force, conditionally (size and velocity, place impacted). Rather than having to make that difficult argument in US courts, the Border Patrol dispersed the attacking mob back into Mexico. Trump's Administration is dealing with the invader-wannabes much more intelligently and subtly than OhBummer! or GWB ever cared to try.