Author Topic: A weird observation I've noticed about republicans.  (Read 1846 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
A weird observation I've noticed about republicans.
« on: November 23, 2018, 08:17:24 PM »
FreshStart1 (29 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211466737

They do not give a shit about you.

They always blame the victim as a result.

You don't earn enough money because you didn't go to college.
You were sexually abused and or raped because you were drunk and had on revealing clothing.

God works in mysterious ways. Your 8 year old son died of cancer? "That was part of his plan". Apparently large-scale natural disasters are part of his plan as well. He must be one sadistic asshole. Despite God supposedly giving everyone free will, things happen according to his plan. I guess they fail to see the circular logic in that, huh? If he has a plan, then WTF is the point of praying if little Johnny was going to die anyway?

These people read the bible and pick and chose whatever the 1000+ pages contain to fit their narrative. Despite the bible pretty much telling you to love one another ad infinitum, they still choose to be a dick to everyone else. Immigrants are not welcome in our country, but since our ancestors were immigrants and killed a bunch of red people, we were white and Christian, so that makes it OK. Gays and lesbians, people born deaf, people born with mental disabilities are some sort of abomination according to them. They don't want to admit God can **** up. If someone is gay, you can pray and hopefully it will go away. I shit you not, one of my cousins dreads being with my family because they are uptight Christians and think they can change her "wrongness through God".

Oh and the big one, they don't want their tax dollars going to other people. Getting back to the whole victim blame thing, you are on food stamps because you are fat and lazy and do not wish to work. They don't want to pay for your healthcare, if you can't afford to get better, then die. We can't have nice things that other countries have like universal healthcare because we have a bunch of these morons who claim to love one another unless it means opening your wallet.

This brings us to another point. The lack of care for others and not wanting more taxes is the reason most of them think with this line of logic: "As long as I have mine, I don't give a shit about you". This is the reason why so many people in this country are obscenely wealthy while we have a large amount of homeless people or people who live a paycheck away from homelessness.

Sorry for rambling on, I have a cold and am heavily medicated. Republicans have turned from a political party into an ideology of hate, ignorance, and selfishness. I'm depressed I even share the same oxygen with these people. They are walking hypocrites.

Democrats need to grow a pair and try to eradicate these people, not by killing, but by changing their viewpoint. It's a deeply rooted issue that is growing like wildfire and must be extinguished. Our country will only continue to get worse if we put people into power who only care is themselves and their rich buddies.

:whatever:

Boxerfan (1,508 posts)

8. You can not change them or the viewpoint.

It is a portion of society that once was properly scorned-and more important-legislated out of power.

The Fairness Doctrine & banking regulations & punitive taxation are all tools we need to re-establish.

People say FDR was a tyrant in the way he did his work. And he was indeed he knew exactly what kind of bastards they were dealing with back then. And nothing less than heavy handed tactics were what worked. Not enough remember the past it always seems.

Same group-there will always be avarice & greed.

And a hearty welcome to DU-great rant.

Fri Nov 23, 2018, 08:03 PM
KentuckyWoman (2,030 posts)

11. Not all Republicans are motivated by the same thing.

For some, yes, it is basic callousness or some bizarre idea God curses people with illness, inability and suffering.

For others it is fear of losing what little they have and believing their lot in life to be because someone else in their own economic level is sucking the life out of the system. The idea being the business owner can't give employees a raise because taxes are breaking them - or that the reason they can't afford to see a doctor is because poor people run to the doctor for every little thing and never pay - and insurance costs are out of control because government is so mean to the the rich guys holding all the insurance company's stocks.

For the wealthier bunch though it is a matter of wanting not only theirs but yours as well. Profits are theirs through entitlement by divine right and also the idea they work harder than anyone else. However, losses would be someone else's fault and the suffering must be shared. So the rich get richer while the rest of us mark time at best.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: A weird observation I've noticed about republicans.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 08:34:20 PM »
Translation:  I want free shit and I ain't getting it!!!!

:crybaby:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 08:50:49 PM »
SOOO much of that is SOOO wrong, and SOOO full of tiwsted, brain-washed, quadruple-think Leftist agitprop, that it is difficult to determine where and how to begin any kind of deprogramming for such DUMMIES.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:35:25 PM »
LPC   FreshStart1
They do not give a shit about you.  Really?? YGTBSM   :bawl:

Goodness gracious, LPC FreshStart1.
 What was your first clue?  :shortbus:

Allow me to assist.  You're a DUmmie.
You're special to us.
   :blowkiss:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:39:55 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 06:59:44 AM »

Goodness gracious, LPC FreshStart1.
 What was your first clue?  :shortbus:

Allow me to assist.  You're a DUmmie.
You're special to us.
   :blowkiss:

Yeah, a drugged up LPC Noob rambling on with stuff it knows DUpipo want to hear for DU-Cred. Once it starts throwing in references to "Rachel" or "Mika" - as if it knew them personally - it'll fit in fine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 07:20:51 AM »
Well, as a matter of fact I DON'T give a shit about what happens to DUmmies, i just want it to be as bad for them as they are for the nation.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:42:01 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 07:54:03 AM »
Oh and the big one, they don't want their tax dollars going to other people. Getting back to the whole victim blame thing, you are on food stamps because you are fat and lazy and do not wish to work. They don't want to pay for your healthcare, if you can't afford to get better, then die. We can't have nice things that other countries have like universal healthcare because we have a bunch of these morons who claim to love one another unless it means opening your wallet.

This brings us to another point. The lack of care for others and not wanting more taxes is the reason most of them think with this line of logic: "As long as I have mine, I don't give a shit about you". This is the reason why so many people in this country are obscenely wealthy while we have a large amount of homeless people or people who live a paycheck away from homelessness.

Everything always boils down to "Gimme".

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 10:24:31 AM »
Everything always boils down to "Gimme".

Absolutely scary that they believe they have a right to confiscate our wallets!

Getting back to the whole victim blame thing, you are on food stamps because you are fat and lazy and do not wish to work.

Exactly HOW is such a person a victim?

Did somebody stuff the extra calories into him with a funnel?

Did somebody wave a wand and make the person lazy?

Did somebody wave a wand to remove all ambition from him?
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 10:33:23 AM »

I don't know why, but just in the case any of these DUmpass, brainwashed lemmings happen to read this....

-False. There's a priority here, as with all things in life. More accurately, I shouldn't HAVE to worry about you. You should be taking care of yourself. And if you NEED help, my involvement, be it by simply caring, or be it by producing resources in order to help you, shouldn't be mandatory... as commies generally demand. It's none of my concern if you are a [insert identity group here] unless you somehow threaten me or my quality of life. It's not mandatory, nor should it be, for me to agree with you. Generally speaking, I actually am quite empathetic and generous... and unlike a typical leftist, I have no desire to brag about it or tell everyone just how "caring" I am. That's between myself and God, I don't give a damn what you think, and I don't require your approval, or the approval of a bunch of NPC's on twitter.

They always blame the victim as a result.

False.
The lefts insistence on black or white definitions and associations is ludicrous as best. Often times, a victim IS partly to blame for his misfortune. Did you leave the keys in your car? Then you are partially to blame when a degenerate democrat steals your car. Did I say the thief is not responsible? No, see... I didn't. The thief is responsible for his actions, and so are you. These are entirely separate points of argument, so screw off with your ridiculous assertions.

You don't earn enough money because you didn't go to college.

False.
The conservative insists that you don't make enough money because you didn't WANT it bad enough to do all the things required to accomplish said goal. College is but one small (and often quite unnecessary) factor in the path of the successful. Most of the successful people I know personally never stepped foot in a college. What they DID do was want it, and they decided they would to whatever was required in order to achieve it. *Then they followed through*. It's called work, HARD work. Long hours, and sacrifices. None of them ever insisted that conservatives "care" about them and help. They didn't wait for the magic government to drop success from the sky. They didn't sit around producing mediocre efforts while expecting miraculous results. There is no such thing as a participation trophy. This is life... you are born naked and stupid... from that point on, the rest is up to you. In spite of the best efforts of the left, America is still mostly an equal opportunity landscape. The left are doing their very best to break this by promoting some above others based on either race, or identity group, but we will fight this to the bitter end. This is not equality.
As a test, I challenge you to go find the most successful black people in America, walk up to them, and tell them they got where they are due to "progressive policy" rather than their own independent, ass-busting hard work and determination. Do it, I f***ing DARE you. You'll find out what black really is... and it'll be in the form of a black eye.

You were sexually abused and or raped because you were drunk and had on revealing clothing.  You are in for a quite rude awakening.

False.
Refer back to "They do not give a shit about you"

But seriously, how damned dumb, detached and lazy does one have to be in order to actually believe this sort of horsesh**? It's embarrassing. Other people are watching... why do you insist on showing how stupid you are by making these ridiculous statements? Hell, and to actually believe it all? That takes a special blend of stupid.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:46:19 AM by FunkyZero »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 11:15:03 AM »
It'd be heresy to DUpipo, but in real life generalizations generally don't work. So this LPC fool should do just fine on DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »
or that the reason they can't afford to see a doctor is because poor people run to the doctor for every little thing and never pay

Two extremes in real life that I see in my work right now:

Woman takes her kid to the ER because he ate two vitamin gummies instead of one.

Countless inpatient claims for overdose.  Claims totaling $500K.

Both of these on Medicaid.  No cost to them at all. 

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 07:05:45 PM »
FreshStart1 (29 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211466737

Well, most republicans give at least as much of a shit about you as your democrat overlords do.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 07:55:01 AM »
Absolutely scary that they believe they have a right to confiscate our wallets!

Exactly HOW is such a person a victim?

Did somebody stuff the extra calories into him with a funnel?

Did somebody wave a wand and make the person lazy?

Did somebody wave a wand to remove all ambition from him?

Mental illness explains a lot of this type of thinking.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 08:33:00 AM »
Getting back to the whole victim blame thing, you are on food stamps because you are fat and lazy and do not wish to work.

Granted, that is an over-simplification.

But that is true of many. Others have made foolish choices: not getting an education; getting a college degree with almost no career path; failing to learn a trade; promiscuous sex, resulting in child(ren) and/or diseases; helping your union kill your industry; chemical usage/addictions.

Speaking of the latter, has Boog's pet human been seen on DU recently?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2018, 12:10:01 PM »

Speaking of the latter, has Boog's pet human been seen on DU recently?
you know, that's a good question. that was some good comedy right there. haven't heard from it for quite some time now...

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2018, 04:54:53 AM »
Alright, I'm in the mood to tackle some DU ignorance!
This'll take a while!

"They always blame the victim as a result."

Liberals wrote the book on blaming the victim.
They're the sort who love the "But society is to blame" defense for killers, sex offenders, etc..
When lunatics shoot up churches, the DUmmies portray the shooters as wonderful heroes, and portray the churchgoers they target as evil fundy monsters who all deserved to die.
When the DUmmies saw the video of a veteran being brutally attacked in a parking garage by a half- dozen goons at a BLM protest, they insisted he MUST have been an evil racist and the thugs who attacked him MUST have somehow been acting in self- defense.
That's just one of dozens of examples.

"God works in mysterious ways. Your 8 year old son died of cancer? "That was part of his plan". Apparently large-scale natural disasters are part of his plan as well. He must be one sadistic asshole."
1. Nobody would be so callous as to say that an 8- year- old dying of cancer was part of God's plan. However, providing comfort and strength to the child's grieving family most definitely IS. Perhaps also, God could use the family's experience with this in helping others go through similar heartache.
2. As for natural disasters, that could potentially be attributed to God allowing people to suffer consequences of damaging the environment.
3. As for the last sentence, that just makes me glad to know this DUmmy won't be stinking up Heaven with his foul presence. I can just imagine on his judgment day, God reading that sentence aloud, and the DUmmy nervously saying "Um, uh, um, heh heh heh, um, c- can't You take a joke?"

" Despite God supposedly giving everyone free will, things happen according to his plan. I guess they fail to see the circular logic in that, huh?"
There is no circular logic to that.
For that point, here's an analogy I have:
Remember those old "Choose Your Own Adventure" books that were really popular in the 80s and 90s? I can see God being kind of like the authors of those books: He puts us in positions where we can choose what course we'll take, He knows what will happen with each choice and at times gives us hints or signs as to the right way to go, yet He leaves the actual choosing up to us.

" If he has a plan, then WTF is the point of praying if little Johnny was going to die anyway?"
1. God is not a genie required to grant our every request just because we pray for it. Here's an example: In college, my senior year, I (Who was often quite lonely, not being very skilled with the ladies) became friends with a young woman. As we grew closer, I began thinking we could officially become a couple (Partly because she had a rather flirtatious nature, and I kind of misinterpreted that as signaling real interest in me). I prayed to God so many times that this would happen, that He would guide her and I together and bless our relationship. When it did not work out that way and our friendship ended rather badly, I cannot express how depressed I was and how let down I felt. However, looking back on it now, I can see that God did not give me what I had prayed to Him for because He knew it was not what was best for me. I can see that she was wrong for me, and had things gone the way I had hoped back then, it would likely have led to a lot of pain and hardship for both of us. Indeed, God had much better things in mind for me, as I am now in an extremely happy relationship with a girlfriend I adore, and who feels the same for me. I know God's hand is on us, and He is blessing our relationship.
2. All of this most definitely does not mean that there is no point to prayer. Our prayers can indeed at times influence God's hand, depending on what we pray for, when, and how. I've personally known a girl who at age 6 had stage 3 brain tumors and was given no more than a year to live. Our entire church held her up in prayer for a long time. She was healed through what even the doctors could only attribute to a miracle. I've also seen some of my own personal prayers answered in ways that could only be described as miraculous.

". Despite the bible pretty much telling you to love one another ad infinitum, they still choose to be a dick to everyone else."
Oh, geez. Pot, meet kettle!
The Left bills themselves as the side of peace and love and tolerance, yet they're driven by blind, rabid hate of everyone who disagrees with them on anything. Hell, look at all the Bouncy tales with DUmmies being incredibly rude and confrontational towards those with a different point of view from their own. The politicians they cheer on like Mad Maxine Waters openly encourage them to harass and physically attack people for being part of a different political party than their own.

" Immigrants are not welcome in our country, but since our ancestors were immigrants and killed a bunch of red people, we were white and Christian, so that makes it OK."
Oh God, all this crap again!
1. First and foremost, as I must again explain to you morons, we are against ILLEGAL immigration! Notice that word there: ILLEGAL!
We are a nation of LAWS, which all American citizens are expected to follow. Immigrants are perfectly welcome to come to America, as long as they do so through the proper legal channels which demonstrates their respect for our laws. One of my favorite aunts is a legal immigrant from Mexico. She initially had citizenship through her marriage to my uncle, but she worked hard and did things the way they should be done, and earned her own independent legal citizenship apart from it. I am immensely proud of her for that. The illegal border- jumpers you on the Left cheer on such as those in the caravan approaching our border (Which include a wonderfully diverse mix of drug smugglers, sex- traffickers, convicts, MS- 13 gangsters, and ISIS terrorists) are essentially spitting in my aunt's face and in the faces of all the other LEGAL immigrants who got in the right way. To use a school analogy, legal immigrants such as my aunt are like students who got an A on a big exam by studying hard, looking over their relevant work from the class, getting plenty of sleep the night before, etc.; Illegal immigrants, in contrast, are like students who got an A on the same exam by cheating.
2. Our forefathers who came here broke no laws by coming here.
3. We have no problem recognizing that the acts of genocide committed against the Native peoples in the past were hideous atrocities which should not be forgotten (Though they also shouldn't be obsessed over or used as an excuse for present- day grudges and prejudices).

" Gays and lesbians, people born deaf, people born with mental disabilities are some sort of abomination according to them."
Wrong on all counts!
1. The Bible condemns homosexual PRACTICE, but we do not condemn the people themselves. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
2. Those last two are a complete crock and you know it. Nobody believes that (I speak as someone with disabilities myself who helps teach an ESE class). Christians believe in showing love and compassion to those with disabilities.

" They don't want to admit God can **** up."
Because He can't. Just because you are too stupid and closed- minded to look at things more broadly or in ways that might challenge your prejudices doesn't mean God made a mistake.

" I shit you not, one of my cousins dreads being with my family because they are uptight Christians and think they can change her "wrongness through God"."
Sure.  :bs:

"Sorry for rambling on, I have a cold and am heavily medicated."
That explains a lot.

" Republicans have turned from a political party into an ideology of hate, ignorance, and selfishness. I'm depressed I even share the same oxygen with these people. They are walking hypocrites."
The hypocrisy in that passage is beyond belief!
The DUmmy claims that Republicans have "An ideology of hate" and are hypocrites, then admits to being so full of hate himself that he doesn't even want to "Share the same oxygen" with them. Pot, meet kettle!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 05:17:34 AM »
A not so weird observation about hardcore leftists. A good number of them are really stupid. Not ignorant because that can be fixed. I mean plain, old-fashion, low-IQ stupid. The kind of natural born stupid that cannot be fixed with a college degree or a successful career. The type of stupid that makes your head hurt every time they open their mouths to speak. MSNBC stupid.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2018, 08:25:03 AM »
people born deaf, people born with mental disabilities are some sort of abomination according to them.
Lefties have zero problem with aborting babies with these issues. Lefties can GFT.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2018, 04:09:38 PM »
Lefties have zero problem with aborting babies with these issues. Lefties can GFT.

Gah!
I was so meaning to include that point in my rebuttal earlier!
The Left has zero compassion for the disabled. Cases in point:
1. Obama's infamous "Special Olympics" joke on national television.
2. Showbiz leftists like Seth MacFarlane constantly make cruel "Retards are funny" jokes. When an advocacy group for people with special needs openly took issue with such a "joke" on an episode of 'Family Guy,' MacFarlane gave a response saying that they "Have no sense of humor."
3. I recall a Democrat election flyer circulated during the 2004 election season. It said "Voting for Bush is like competing in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still a retard." It had a picture of President Bush's face superimposed onto the body of a Special Olympics runner.
4. Then, of course, there's all of the heartless and flat- out evil things that the Left said about Trig Palin. There were liberal d- bags making inhuman "Jokes" about him, one DUmmy claiming that Trig was conceived through incest between Bristol Palin and her brother Track which the DUmmy claimed was the reason for Trig's disability, leftist scum insulting Sarah Palin for not having Trig aborted as soon as she learned he'd be born with a disability, and so on. Not even a MENTALLY- HANDICAPPED BABY is safe from liberal venom!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
Gah!
I was so meaning to include that point in my rebuttal earlier!
The Left has zero compassion for the disabled. Cases in point:
1. Obama's infamous "Special Olympics" joke on national television.
2. Showbiz leftists like Seth MacFarlane constantly make cruel "Retards are funny" jokes. When an advocacy group for people with special needs openly took issue with such a "joke" on an episode of 'Family Guy,' MacFarlane gave a response saying that they "Have no sense of humor."
3. I recall a Democrat election flyer circulated during the 2004 election season. It said "Voting for Bush is like competing in the Special Olympics: Even if you win, you're still a retard." It had a picture of President Bush's face superimposed onto the body of a Special Olympics runner.
4. Then, of course, there's all of the heartless and flat- out evil things that the Left said about Trig Palin. There were liberal d- bags making inhuman "Jokes" about him, one DUmmy claiming that Trig was conceived through incest between Bristol Palin and her brother Track which the DUmmy claimed was the reason for Trig's disability, leftist scum insulting Sarah Palin for not having Trig aborted as soon as she learned he'd be born with a disability, and so on. Not even a MENTALLY- HANDICAPPED BABY is safe from liberal venom!
I forgot all about the "Trig-trutherism"
https://pjmedia.com/blog/our-long-national-nightmare-is-over-andrew-sullivan-tries-to-back-off-his-trig-trutherism/
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 08:41:54 AM »
There are probably multiple Trig-Truther threads on DU, analyzing exactly how Sarah and family pulled it off.