Author Topic: WATCH: Leftists Protesters FREAK OUT, Claw At Supreme Court Doors While Brett Ka  (Read 968 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
WATCH: Leftists Protesters FREAK OUT, Claw At Supreme Court Doors While Brett Kavanaugh Is Sworn In
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36824/watch-leftists-protesters-freak-out-claw-supreme-emily-zanotti

Leftists had a rough day, Saturday, as the Senate voted to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to the nation's highest court, and for the most part, they didn't hide their despair. With Handmaids on Capitol Hill and protesters on the National Mall, leftists turned downtown Washington, D.C., into a massive, ongoing temper tantrum.

But perhaps no incident better expressed the protesters' tenuous hold on sanity than a demonstration at the Supreme Court, where protesters -- mostly women -- broke through a police line and barged to Court's chamber, where they proceeded to wail, gnash teeth, and pound at the doors, while Kavanaugh was being sworn in inside.

Just out of a zombie movie.

Talk about epic temper tantrum!  :mental:

:siren: CRYBABY ALERT! :siren:

Must call the Whambulance.

The Whambulance is working overtime lately.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:19:45 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
…..a demonstration at the Supreme Court, where protesters -- mostly women -- broke through a police line and barged to Court's chamber, where they proceeded to wail, gnash teeth, and pound at the doors.....

This poses a question; just how whipped are liberal men, will they continue to vote for liberals even though their word means squat now ?  :loser:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
WATCH: Leftists Protesters FREAK OUT, Claw At Supreme Court Doors While Brett Kavanaugh Is Sworn In
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36824/watch-leftists-protesters-freak-out-claw-supreme-emily-zanotti

Just out of a zombie movie.

Talk about epic temper tantrum! 

Thanks for linking to The Daily Wire. Their Editor, Ben Shapiro, earned my respect in 2016 when he sacrificed his own dream job (Executive Editor, Breitbart News) to protect his own reporter (Breitbart National Affairs Reporter Michelle Field) from his own boss (former Breitbart chief Steven Bannon, who was working together with campaign official Corey Lewandowski, and ordered Shapiro to sacrifice her. Shapiro refused, and resigned, along with the top 6 Breitbart editorial staff. All refused to sell out, just to please their boss Bannon.).That took integrity, which I value more than blind ideology. To my eye, that means Ben Shapiro can be trusted, which raises the credibility of The Daily Wire as well.

Offline Old n Grumpy

They need to bring back the good old days of crowd control with the water cannons, tear gas, dogs and night sticks.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!