Author Topic: This is the America... someting.  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
This is the America... someting.
« on: July 11, 2018, 01:16:43 AM »
Here is the link to the thread.. the OP is sheshe... who is, I've since learned,
Is so wracked with white guilt that she pretends to be black.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210852118

The op is her standard copy and paste fare..
But the comments." Thar's sum gold in them thar hills"
7 hrs ago

SamKnause

6. I am a white 65 year old female.

This is NOT the America I want !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am ashamed of this country. 

I am embarrassed by this country. 

If a civil war breaks out, I will not be on the side of white people. 

I will never forget Tamir Rice's sweet, innocent, little face .
Well that's a loss I'm sure that will be felt when war breaks out....

RhodeIslandOne

77. As a white as white can be man who lied in bed for weeks in a deep depression....

......after that shit bag won, I abhor this shit.

This DUpipo laid in bed for weeks?
Well we know he is unemployed
I'm sure there are more great ones... but I'm on my phone and it's a pain in the a$$.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: This is the America... someting.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 05:27:04 AM »
Sam think the civil war would be between whites and blacks?

:mental:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 06:54:45 AM »
RhodeIslandOne

77. As a white as white can be man who lied in bed for weeks in a deep depression....

That's a real Warfighter, right there. Give the Dems a battalion of RhodeIslandOnes, and they could rule the world!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 07:27:09 AM »

KC

So did Charlie Manson.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 07:39:07 AM »
SamKnause
I will never forget Tamir Rice's sweet, innocent, little face .

From W'pedia:

The shooting of Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old boy (June 25, 2002 – November 23, 2014), occurred on November 22, 2014, in Cleveland, Ohio. Two police officers, 26-year-old Timothy Loehmann and 46-year-old Frank Garmback, responded after receiving a police dispatch call of a black male that "keeps pulling a gun out of his pants and pointing it at people". A caller reported that a male was pointing "a pistol" at random people in the Cudell Recreation Center. At the beginning of the call and again in the middle he says of the pistol "it's probably fake". Toward the end of the two-minute call, the caller stated "he is probably a juvenile". However, this information was not relayed to Loehmann or Garmback on the initial dispatch. The officers reported that upon their arrival, they both continuously yelled "show me your hands" through the open patrol car window. Loehmann further claimed that instead of showing his hands, it appeared as if Rice was trying to draw: "I knew it was a gun and I knew it was coming out". In response, the officer shot twice, hitting Rice once in the torso. He died on the following day.

Rice's gun was later found to be an airsoft replica that lacked the orange safety feature marking it as a toy and not a true firearm. Comparison Photograph.

A surveillance video of the incident was released by police four days later, on November 26. On June 3, 2015, the County Sheriff's Office released a statement in which they declared their investigation to be completed and that they had turned their findings over to the county prosecutor. Several months later, the prosecution presented evidence to a grand jury, which declined to indict primarily on the basis that Rice was drawing what appears to be an actual firearm from his waist as the police arrived. ...

As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But if DU-Moron SamKnause "needs" to blame a US President for this she should blame the one who was in office at the time, Barack H. Obama.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:41:19 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »
Quote from:
sarah FAILIN

65. There is a group here that posts this trash so you shouldn't be surprised.

I was told they post this sort of stuff on purpose then all get online at the same time to stir stuff up. If any of them get chosen for the jury duty of one of their own posts, they can vote it didn't violate TOS. If they get on the jury of someone they don't like that is speaking against them, they can claim anything no matter how innocent is a violation. Supposedly they hang out at another person's site too and make their plans. It is always against white people though. I've wondered if it might be bots trying to break this board to be honest.

Interesting revelation.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 08:13:22 AM »
sarah FAILIN

65. There is a group here that posts this trash so you shouldn't be surprised.

I was told they post this sort of stuff on purpose then all get online at the same time to stir stuff up. If any of them get chosen for the jury duty of one of their own posts, they can vote it didn't violate TOS. If they get on the jury of someone they don't like that is speaking against them, they can claim anything no matter how innocent is a violation. Supposedly they hang out at another person's site too and make their plans. It is always against white people though. I've wondered if it might be bots trying to break this board to be honest.

Interesting revelation.

How so? That describes every little DU-clique, molish or victim sub-sub-group.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 08:56:07 AM »
How so? That describes every little DU-clique, molish or victim sub-sub-group.

This part.

Quote from:
Supposedly they hang out at another person's site too and make their plans.

You're right the clique etc.. subgroups are nothing new, but planning offsite is something I have never seen them do before. Just wondering where that site is located. They probably have it shut off to invitation only.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 09:18:01 AM »
RhodeIslandOne

Weeks!!!

Oh God, just when I thought my interstellar-bound shadenboner could NOT get any bigger!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »
That's a real Warfighter, right there. Give the Dems a battalion of RhodeIslandOnes, and they could rule the world!

This ain't my first agricultural fair Pup, shouldn't that chicken shit outfit be The RhodeIslandReds?  And really, who admits to lying in bed, by then things are pretty much self evident or not.   :popcorn:  (or was it the old ' married, me?'  or 'of course I don't have an infectious disease!'  Oh, and the check's in the mail.  :naughty: 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 03:09:46 PM »

KC

wouldn't that be a race war instead of a civil war?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 04:46:36 PM »

Yup... another "Warrior" lost to the other side.

The fact that he could recover from such a trauma in mere weeks is well... revealing about the sturdiness of the DUpipo.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 08:42:45 PM »
This ain't my first agricultural fair Pup, shouldn't that chicken shit outfit be The RhodeIslandReds?  And really, who admits to lying in bed, by then things are pretty much self evident or not.   :popcorn:  (or was it the old ' married, me?'  or 'of course I don't have an infectious disease!'  Oh, and the check's in the mail.  :naughty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 12:24:15 PM »
From W'pedia:

As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But if DU-Moron SamKnause "needs" to blame a US President for this she should blame the one who was in office at the time, Barack H. Obama.

Didn do nuffin.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.