Author Topic: Just overheard: "You have no right to hit. You'Re not his mother or. Bouncy  (Read 1763 times)

Offline CC27

Fri Jul 6, 2018, 11:38 AM
Star Member lindysalsagal (8,584 posts)

Just overheard: "You have no right to hit. You'Re not his mother or

Father. You can't do that."

It was a grandmother to 3 boys under 7 at a state park.

Right before that, I overheard a father nastily telling his 19 yo daughter to get a better attitude and stop sulking, or she can wait in the car.

And we wonder where hateful frump votees come from.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210835813

Please tell me this is a mole? Worst bouncy i have ever seen.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Sounds like you need to mind your own business. What others do is their concern not yours. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

They sound more like the kind of HilLIARy voters exemplified by DUpipo nastiness!

That aside, there's not enough connection made in that post for it to be a full-fledged non sequitur.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I'm not sure what the point of the OP was. Was this random sound bites or was this a conversation?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I'm not sure what the point of the OP was. Was this random sound bites or was this a conversation?

Typical word salad from the delusional.  Couldn't understand the point either.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Bumper sticker sound bytes, they are not intelligent enough to have a meaningful conversation or a real debate. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :stoner:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
After a bunch of back-and-forths about contradictions and vaguenesses in the tale, between the primitives and the original poster, we finally get this:

NCTraveler (29,183 posts)      Fri Jul 6, 2018, 01:22 PM

15. Creative storytelling requires more depth.

MineralMan (108,863 posts)     Fri Jul 6, 2018, 01:25 PM

16. Indeed. And accuracy, too. Words are free on DU.

I encourage people to use as many as are needed to tell the entire story. And then, it's useful to proofread to make sure you have your facts right. Otherwise, it's very confusing, indeed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Why is rockhead telling others to do something of which he is the poster child of doing the exact same thing? At best his posts are word salad and facts are never part of the picture with him. Oh yea, it's what he does.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:25:46 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

This is a great thread. Old Rockhead just craps all over this poor woman's tall tale.  :-)
RockRaven (876 posts)
1. Authoritarianism is deeply woven into some people. It infects everything.

Religion, politics, the workplace, family life. It's a toxic, interconnected mess.

That describes prog / libs to a T  :tongue:

Star Member MineralMan (108,866 posts)
14. Was she 10 or 19? Please get your story straight, OK?

We have only what you posted over which to ponder. In your OP, you say the daughter was 19. The OP still says she was 19. Which is it? Perhaps when you write up one of these observations, you could take a little more time and provide a little more information.

This is where MM starts crapping on her parade, however he doesn't realize she is not only psychic, she has a gig at the fair guessing weights and ages.
Now here is where some basic mafamaticks kicks in, the boy was 9 and the girl was 10 so that adds up to 19. Got it? :thatsright:

MineralMan (108,866 posts)
7. I think you have picked weak examples, really.

The grandmother may have spoken incorrectly, but if she got the boys to stop hitting, I'm OK with it.

More wisdom from MM, if the boys hir each other and act like boys they may turn out toxicly masculine instead of gay. :panic:

Star Member lindysalsagal (8,586 posts)
10. I never heard a word from her nor saw any bad behavior.

The father was enjoying taunting her. There was a nine yo boy with them, off by himself with his face in his hands trying not to cry, wiping his face. Miserable group.

This is where her psychic powers kick in and she is able to determine their mood . :stoner:

12. I had only your original brief description to go by, you realize?

You said nothing about that. How long did you observe them? Long enough to determine the dynamic of the situation? How did you determine the father's level of enjoyment?

So many questions. So little information
  :thatsright:

Old Sherlock MM is back with a brilliant deduction, my dear Watson!! : :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

NCTraveler (29,183 posts)
15. Creative storytelling requires more depth. nt

The Bullshitometer just went off the chart!!

16. Indeed. And accuracy, too. Words are free on DU.

I encourage people to use as many as are needed to tell the entire story. And then, it's useful to proofread to make sure you have your facts right. Otherwise, it's very confusing, indeed.

And last but not least the word of the day is indeed! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I see the primitives aren't really buying it.

Let's not overlook our effect on the primitives. The fact is a few years ago a bouncy like this would not have received a disparaging word from any primitive, but would have been praised and received 100 rec's. Now they don't.

We did that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

When DUpipo (and similar Progs) profess to understand people they hate and avoid, be prepared for fantasy-universe cluelessness and hilarity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

RockRaven (876 posts)
1. Authoritarianism is deeply woven into some people. It infects everything.

The dem Ogdensburg, NY city council decreed this week that if you have a home based business, you can't sell anything else but that.  So, if you do hair in your house, you can't sell "Welcome to the Adirondacks" t shirts as well.  Their reasoning was vague. "We don't know the implications." 

Offline Delmar

Response to lindysalsagal (Reply #10)Fri Jul 6, 2018, 05:28 PM
Star Member MineralMan (108,885 posts)
27. Now, she's 10 and the not-mentioned brother is 9?

Are these people you know? You said she was 19 in the first post. Do you not understand our confusion here? Maybe you should start over and tell us the entire story?

Unless you do that, I'm out, and question the entire incident.

Rock Head issues an ultimatum--she has to start the story over and tell it right this time or else he's going to deny her the official Rock Head seal of approval.

What a dipshit.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

Rock Head issues an ultimatum--she has to start the story over and tell it right this time or else he's going to deny her the official Rock Head seal of approval.

What a dipshit.

To quote their heroine, the ALMOST president hilliary "what does it matter?" :thatsright:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The dem Ogdensburg, NY city council decreed this week that if you have a home based business, you can't sell anything else but that.  So, if you do hair in your house, you can't sell "Welcome to the Adirondacks" t shirts as well.  Their reasoning was vague. "We don't know the implications."

:thatsright: What ****ing loons.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.