Author Topic: Even Using Birth Control Will Be A Felony Or Murder In the End W/SCOTUS Appointe  (Read 4321 times)

Offline YupItsMe

You know this is only going to get better.  They can play "Weekend at Bernie's" with Ruth Bader Ginsburg all they want.  Eventually someone;s going to smell the formaldehyde.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Since Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg sleeps through the sessions already, she could be dead 6 months before anyone would notice...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline freedumb2003b

"Most Americans do not understand" this because TheMasterNematode's claim is false.

Did anyone on DU challenge his falsehoods and ignorance?

No.

And President Trump has been clear: this is NOT an abortion issue.  It is a States' Rights issue.  Roe v Wade was wrong because it created a "right" out of whole cloth and de-facto amended the constitution without going through the process. It was in violation then and now.

I love how the left HATES States rights unless they want to actually use them to violate ACTUAL Federal law as defined in the Constitution ("sanctuary states" among others).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:27:05 AM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
No.

And President Trump has been clear: this is NOT an abortion issue.  It is a States' Rights issue.  Roe v Wade was wrong because it created a "right" out of whole cloth and de-facto amended the constitution without going through the process. It was in violation then and now.

I love how the left HATES States rights unless they want to actually use them to violate ACTUAL Federal law as defined in the Constitution ("sanctuary states" among others).

I'd love to see the Trump DHS sue California and other sanctuary locales for interfering in their jurisdiction, and drag out the s#!t that 0bama used to go after AZ's law supporting ICE.  And then have the SCOTUS AFFIRM that immigration is a federal function and that the Executive CAN use funding as a stick to get cooperation.

Watch CA lose 80% of their voters overnight.

Offline SVPete

Sadly, I think Progs' "fear" that RvW will be overturned is unlikely. But imagine for a second that it is (and Doe vs. Bolton, the other side of that coin). All overturning RvW would do is allow states to regulate abortion as each state chooses. Many or most states would make few or no restrictive changes (and couple might even change to "on-demand"). And even the most restrictive states will not forbid abortion for ectopic pregnancies or other instances where the woman is truly in jeopardy of dying if she carries to term.

So Progs' hysteria is utterly over-blown and even contrived. As for TheMasterNematode's claim that using birth control will become a felony, I don't think even he is stupid enough to believe it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:31:22 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

More of TMN's usual paranoia, straw- man cliches about what he thinks others are interested in, hate- mongering, and general douchebaggery.
I am a conservative Christian and have been a pro- lifer for most of my life, and know MANY others, and yet I haven't come across a single one who wants to outlaw all birth control.
I do not have any kind of problem with condom usage, and don't know of any fellow conservative Christians who have a problem with it.
He just wants another excuse to vent his paranoia and bigotry against Christians.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>ANY interference with reproduction would be considered illegal.

Not even accounting for the science you can't understand, you are even stupider than that.  It will always be legal to take out
the filth you support when they try to harm we or family.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
TheMastersNemesis, How in the world did you get so stupid?  :mental:
Was it eating to many Tide pods?
   No sir, his stupidity arose from the consumption of lawn brownies.   

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

They would be lost without hysteria.
https://youtu.be/3SluRyO4EA4

:-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline YupItsMe

Boy,  when we pass mandatory sterilization of all liberals over the age of 14,  these nuts are really going to become unhinged. :   :fuelfire:

Oops was I not supposed to talk about that yet

Offline Old n Grumpy

Those evil rethugs will have wimmen back in the kitchen making sammiches again! :thatsright: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Aside from a few FRetard dimiwts claiming "birth control pills" are an "abortificant", nobody with a clue has an issue with them.

ESAD left and right wrong idiots.

Offline freedumb2003b

I'd love to see the Trump DHS sue California and other sanctuary locales for interfering in their jurisdiction, and drag out the s#!t that 0bama used to go after AZ's law supporting ICE.  And then have the SCOTUS AFFIRM that immigration is a federal function and that the Executive CAN use funding as a stick to get cooperation.

Watch CA lose 80% of their voters overnight.

That is exactly where this is headed.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.