Author Topic: When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade, Rockhead  (Read 1681 times)

Offline CC27

When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade, Rockhead
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
MineralMan (106,623 posts)

When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade,

Last edited Wed Apr 25, 2018, 03:53 PM - Edit history (1)

a girl in my class, who was a year older, six inches taller, and already well into puberty, said to me, one time when we were walking together after school, "Do you want to kiss me? You can, you know."

She was a school friend who happened to be a girl. We both played clarinet in the band. Now, I was a skinny little kid, completely unconscious of anything sexual, really. But, I was already aware that those strange girl creatures were going to have an impact on my life. I could see. I had parents who were obviously in love with each other. I saw teenagers walking hand in hand as couples and sometimes kissing each other.

So, I kissed her. Awkwardly. Bashfully. Unsure of why I should even want to do that. And she kissed me back. And that was that. I'm sure we both blushed and were uncertain what the next step might be, but we did make contact. Then, we went about our regular school business and remained friends.

I do remember thinking, "What was that all about?" It was kind of nice, I guessed, but a little odd, in a way. I didn't think about it much, though, really. It was just something that happened one day after school.

We never connected again in later years. We never dated each other. We were still friends, though. I didn't see her for over 50 years after I moved away after graduating from school in the same town. I ran into her at our class's 50th reunion. She came over to me and reminded me of that day in 6th grade. We both had a laugh about it, and hugged each other.

Childhood is where we learn to get along with people. It's where we learn how to interact with people. If we don't learn then, it's likely we will have problems learning later, I think. Some people never learn. Some men who never learn end up being misogynists who drive vans up on a sidewalk and kill people because they never learned.

I'm not sure what to do about that.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210537859

This is too funny. DUmmies are retards and never get along wtih people who don't agree 100% with them. :rotf:

Offline SVPete

Re: When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade, Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 03:35:08 PM »
I think MM is alluding to the Toronto killer (and less directly to the Santa Barbara killer) who was a loser with women. I guess MM is blaming the van attack on all the girls and women who didn't "put out" for loser-killers. Or something.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:50:43 PM »
Just another thing Kentuck and ColesCountyDem have in common.  :whatever:

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 03:52:59 PM »
When Rockhead was 11 and in 6th grade, he kissed a girl and had no idea that 2nd base even existed, much less how to get there. Not sure why that was worth posting, except to document he's been a loser virtually all his life, which the world already knew.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »
When I was 11, we had a girl living with us in foster care, she was 12 at the time, and VERY well developed...

We were riding mini-bikes one summer afternoon, herding in the cows, when we stopped to take a break under the shade of a tree. 

For some reason, I felt the "need" to run my hands up under her sweatshirt and feel her up, AND SHE LET ME!

Dad never did figure out why it took us 2 hours to get the cows in...   :-) :uhsure: :devious:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 05:39:02 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 10:59:12 PM »
MineralMan (106,623 posts)

When I was 11 years old and in the sixth grade,
a girl in my class, who was a year older, six inches taller, and already well into puberty, said to me, one time when we were walking together after school, "Do you want to kiss me? You can, you know."
I didn't though. I had only just discovered the joy of masturbation  :jerkit: and the thought of touching a girl was repulsive. This is still the case as my hand remains soft and supple from the frequent application of man lotion. 
Attaboy, rockhead, choke that chicken into oblivion.

I have a hunch he has to sneak up on the little thang. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 12:29:42 PM »
There was an animated TV show based on the movie Clerks. There was a running gag that any girl who went out with Randall once somehow became a lesbian. I imagine that the same thing happened to the girl after kissing MM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GWJC5N3Tw

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 12:40:25 PM »
I remember when I was in 6th grade I had an 8th grade girlfriend.  It was considered kinda a big deal because 7th and 8th graders went to a whole different building.  Anyways, to make a long story short short.  We had a 6th grade dance and this girl came with me and we were slow dancing and one of the chaperones tapped me on the shoulder and told me I couldn't really have my hands on her ass while we were dancing.  Who knew??

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 01:09:24 PM »
When Rockhead was 11 and in 6th grade, he kissed a girl and had no idea that when he turned 18 in 7th grade the girls were off limits. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »
When Rockhead was 11 and in 6th grade, he kissed a girl and had no idea that when he turned 18 in 7th grade the girls were off limits. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yup,  back then they kept 'em in until 18 or completion of the 8th grade, whichever came first. :lmao:
< watch this space for coming distractions >