Author Topic: Racism lurking behind Every Rock and Tree: Starbucks and Liberal Hypersensitivit  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Racism lurking behind Every Rock and Tree: Starbucks and Liberal Hypersensitivity
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2018/04/racism-lurking-behind-every-rock-and.html

I saw an interesting bit between W. Kamau Bell and Don Lemon on CNN today. Bell, in a most pleasant and friendly manner, spoke about an incident he had in Berkeley, California at a place called the Elmwood Cafe back in 2015. He gave an example of unconcious bias and unintential racism that he believes is similar to the recent Starbucks arrest of two black men. Actually, the two incidents are quite different. The men in Starbucks incident broke the rules of a private establishment when they refused to make a purchase or leave when asked and Bell did not break any rules at all; he was truly an innocent in what occurred at the Elmwood Cafe..

Pat Brown nails it right on the head.

As for Starbucks, they are part of the PC problem.

:ownit:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:29:07 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

As for Starbucks, they are part of the PC problem.

:ownit:

The Starchucks thingy is blue-on-blue. The only party for whom I'd consider being sympathetic to is the store/shift manager who followed company policy to the letter and got canned for it.

More generally, since everything I do, say, or think is "racist", that's freedom for me to be what I am. I don't have to give a @#$% what the real racists think about me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

The Starchucks thingy is blue-on-blue. The only party for whom I'd consider being sympathetic to is the store/shift manager who followed company policy to the letter and got canned for it.

More generally, since everything I do, say, or think is "racist", that's freedom for me to be what I am. I don't have to give a @#$% what the real racists think about me.

My desired end-game:  a national boycott of charbucks b/c they didn't go far enough in their liberal penance.

THAT would be the funniest event EVAH!!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
My desired end-game:  a national boycott of charbucks b/c they didn't go far enough in their liberal penance.

THAT would be the funniest event EVAH!!!!

With Dunkin' Donuts picking up the business.  They've got better coffee than Starbucks', anyway.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

give me a XXL coffee at Circle K any day over that overpriced crap they serve at starbucks.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

I read that Holly Hylton is a SJW leftist. I do not know if it is true or not.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:14:47 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
give me a XXL coffee at Circle K any day over that overpriced crap they serve at starbucks.

Starbucks is burnt and expensive. I have had better coffee at McDonald's.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline catsmtrods

Starbucks to me is like Yeti coolers. I boycotted both the first time I priced them.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Old n Grumpy

I read that Holly Hylton is a SJW leftist.

You mean like this?

:lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!