Author Topic: So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because: Cyrano  (Read 5728 times)

Offline CC27

Cyrano (10,295 posts)

So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because:

He won't be the center of attention?

The entire Bush family hates his guts?

Just about everyone who is going hates his guts?

He wasn't invited?

All of the above?

Other?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210517855

I don't believe its proper protocol  for a sitting president to go to a ex first lady funeral asswipe. Need to stop with your fantasies.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: So Trump isn't going to Barbara Bush's funeral because: Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 07:29:22 AM »
Cryano needs to go back to the pre-school romper room, where he belongs.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 07:45:58 AM »
If Trump had gone to her funeral, would you DUmmies dislike him any less?

I thought not.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 07:48:56 AM »
I don't think it's formal protocol, but it's a long followed custom that First Ladies and former First Ladies attend former First Ladies funerals. But Cyanose being ignorant of this is par for his course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 07:55:52 AM »
I don't believe its proper protocol  for a sitting president to go to a ex first lady funeral asswipe. Need to stop with your fantasies.

I dunno why Trump won't go,but I won't go because I don't want to get arrested for pissing on the open casket.

Good riddance to an evil bitch who was the mastermind behind  all the evil of the Bush Crime Family,Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush.

With any luck at all,her useless  husband will soon join her for a  long dirt nap.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 08:01:41 AM »
I dunno why Trump won't go,but I won't go because I don't want to get arrested for pissing on the open casket.

Good riddance to an evil bitch who was the mastermind behind  all the evil of the Bush Crime Family,Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush.

With any luck at all,her useless  husband will soon join her for a  long dirt nap.

Behold, the party of "love" and "tolerance".
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:11:37 AM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 09:08:45 AM »
Behold, the party of "love" and "tolerance".

Yawn. I see the BDS is still strong with the party of hate and intolerance.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 09:20:12 AM »
So, if he doesn't go he is an ass hole, and if he goes he is an ass hole. there is no satisfying you dumb asses. you can always find something to complain about. :thatsright: :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 09:20:42 AM »

:bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CC27

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 09:20:55 AM »

Well bless your heart.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 10:31:38 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 11:22:37 AM »

You first.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 04:30:46 PM »
You first.

With any luck at all you BushBots will become suicidal when JEB gets humiliated again in 2020,and young Whore-Hay Bush fails to get elected to any national office.

Finally America will be rid of both the Kennedy and the Bush traitors.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
You thought we all voted for Jeb? Really? HaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaNO

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 05:56:42 PM »
You thought we all voted for Jeb? Really? HaaaaaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaNO

Yea, I don't remember anyone here wanting Jeb. Maybe someone said he'd be better than Hillary, but that's a pretty low bar.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 06:13:51 PM »
Yea, I don't remember anyone here wanting Jeb. Maybe someone said he'd be better than Hillary, but that's a pretty low bar.

Pretty satisfied with my Gary Johnson vote
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 08:04:33 PM »
I doubt anyone here voted for Jeb. For my part he was on my, "Oh, Hell no!" list along with Kasich.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 08:50:59 PM »
Ahhh,a clueless BushBot!

Someone left the door unlocked again.  Another idiot has slithered out from under their rock.   :bird:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 08:57:25 PM »
Someone left the door unlocked again.  Another idiot has slithered out from under their rock.   :bird:

ESAD! You were one of the goobers defending JEB's master,not me.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 07:11:35 AM »
ESAD! You were one of the goobers defending JEB's master,not me.

Oh my.

I'd be careful there; that's why it's a good idea to hang around a message board for a long time before beginning to post, as one needs to get acquainted with all the personalities on it.  A new poster rarely gets away disparaging long-time well-esteemed members.

hillneck is one of those; a long-time well-esteemed member, one of the best.  I suggest you be courteous and classy with him, despite any disagreements.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 07:35:49 AM »
Oh my.

I'd be careful there; that's why it's a good idea to hang around a message board for a long time before beginning to post, as one needs to get acquainted with all the personalities on it.  A new poster rarely gets away disparaging long-time well-esteemed members.

hillneck is one of those; a long-time well-esteemed member, one of the best.  I suggest you be courteous and classy with him, despite any disagreements.

Is this a message board about politics,or the personalities of certain posters? If he defends the Bush Crime Family and misses Babs "Beautiful Mind" Bush,he either has shit for judgement or he is clueless when it comes to political reality. If he were to say it was raining I would look to verify instead of taking his word for it.

I've been posting on political message boards for a while myself,and been dealing with that cultist behavior since the early days of FR, but I do understand you mean well and thank you for your effort.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 07:42:30 AM »
If he were to say it was raining I would look to verify instead of taking his word for it.

Oh, I dunno.  I'm sure hillneck and I disagree on some things--what, I offhand wouldn't know--but I'd trust hillneck without hesitation.

Since you're new here, a hint: if you wanna mess with somebody, dutch508 is a pushover.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 07:54:40 AM »
Oh, I dunno.  I'm sure hillneck and I disagree on some things--what, I offhand wouldn't know--but I'd trust hillneck without hesitation.

Since you're new here, a hint: if you wanna mess with somebody, dutch508 is a pushover.

I'm not really new here. My old computer died and I lost my password,so I emailed management to try to get my password emailed to me. They never responded,so I re-registered as sneakypete1 instead of sneakypete. I have sent them a couple of emails since to try to restore my original screen name,but never got an answer.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
I'm not really new here. My old computer died and I lost my password,so I emailed management to try to get my password emailed to me. They never responded,so I re-registered as sneakypete1 instead of sneakypete. I have sent them a couple of emails since to try to restore my original screen name,but never got an answer.

Oh my.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/barbara-bushs-funeral-will-be-celebration-of-life/735341742

Watch live.  Enjoy.
apres moi, le deluge