Author Topic: Dorkio causes DUmp orgasms  (Read 1933 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Dorkio causes DUmp orgasms
« on: April 12, 2018, 01:24:10 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210480270

Seems that ICE and Customs are kinda doing their jobs...and the DUmmies are orgasmically pissed off about it.

The OP is a bunch of pastes, you'll have to go look for yourselves.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dorkio causes DUmp orgasms
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 01:43:32 PM »
"Fat racist ass"--it's my understanding that Lamond isn't exactly svelte any more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:44:16 PM »
They kind of ignored all the killers, rapists and drug smugglers.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
"Fat racist ass"--it's my understanding that Lamond isn't exactly svelte any more.

Yeah, he's a regular black hole these days.
But the bile in that thread is just priceless.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 02:49:54 PM »
Let's see ...

The Nigerian engineer - Notice Mr. Corpulent didn't link the CNN article (as I did)? That's because it's dated 3/2/2017. Trump had been in office for about 5 weeks when the incident happened. IOW, he was detained and tested per Obama Administration policies.

The Australian author - No link ... anyone sense a pattern? That's because it's dated 2/28/2017. Again, Trump had been in office for about 5 weeks when the incident happened, and again, she was detained per Obama Administration policies.

The Tibetan Soccer team - Again, no link ... can you guess what I found? Article dated 3/3/2017, about something that had happened a week earlier.

Jose Escobar - He was deported because he was here illegally. The screw-up was his mother's, 14 years earlier, but he had known of his status since at least 2012 and had done nothing to correct the problem. In this case there was a policy change, but as I said, he was here illegally and had known of his status for at least 5 years. This article, too, is dated 3/3/2017.

The date stamps of the articles Mr. Corpulent did not link prove two things:

1.) In the four I fact-checked, three incidents were due to Obama Administration policies; in the one case where a Trump policy change was involved, it merely enforced existing law and the guy affected had had at least 5 years in which he could have done whatever was necessary to come into compliance with US immigration law;

2.) Mr. Corpulent was just regurgitating a year-old meme; whether he knew it was that old, who knows ... maybe he knew he was dredging up old stuff ... maybe he didn't bother to do minimal fact-checking and didn't know; either way, :rotf:  :tongue: .
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 03:38:40 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 02:58:32 PM »
Mr. Corpulent was just regurgitating a year-old meme; whether he knew it was that old, who knows ... maybe he knew he was dredging up old stuff ... maybe he didn't bother to do minimal fact-checking and didn't know; either way,

Haven't you learned yet that facts and the truth are totally irrelevant to progs and libs. The dump is fantasy land. :-) :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 03:02:36 PM »
Mr. Corpulent was just regurgitating a year-old meme; whether he knew it was that old, who knows ... maybe he knew he was dredging up old stuff ... maybe he didn't bother to do minimal fact-checking and didn't know; either way, :rotf:  :tongue: .

I vote that Lamond neglected to do any fact-checking.

The MrsCorpio primitive's that way; there's a lot of things he doesn't check out before shooting off his mouth.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 03:04:59 PM »
Let's see ...

The Nigerian engineer - Notice Mr. Corpulent didn't link the CNN article (as I did)? That's because it's dated 3/2/2017. Trump had been in office for about 5 weeks when the incident happened. IOW, he was detained and tested per Obama Administration policies.

The Australian author - No link ... anyone sense a pattern? That's because it's dated 2/28/2017. Again, Trump had been in office for about 5 weeks when the incident happened, and again, she was detained per Obama Administration policies.

The Tibetan Soccer team - Again, no link ... can you guess what I found? Article dated 3/3/2017, about something that had happened a week earlier.

Jose Escobar - He was deported because he was here illegally. The screw-up was his mother's, 14 years earlier, but he had known of his status since at least 2012 and had done nothing to correct the problem. In this case there was a policy change, but as I said, he was here illegally and had known of his status for at least 5 years. This article, too, is dated 3/3/2017.

The date stamps of the articles Mr. Corpulent did not link prove two things:

1.) In the four I fact-checked, three incidents were due to Obama Administration policies; in the one case where a Trump policy change was involved, it merely enforced existing law and the guy affected had had at least 5 years in which he could have done whatever was necessary to come into compliance with US immigration law;

2.) Mr. Corpulent was just regurgitating a year-old meme; whether he knew it was that old, who knows ... maybe he knew he was dredging up old stuff ... maybe he didn't bother to do minimal fact-checking and didn't know; either way, :rotf:  :tongue: .

:rotf:

Good work.  Someone should go over there and ruin their day with that information.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:48 PM »

:rotf:

Good work.  Someone should go over there and ruin their day with that information.

KC

Something I learned back last century was that when Libs & Progs make outrageous sounding claims on discussion sites, fact-checking will often/usually find significant falsehood or falsifying omissions or context. With DU-folk, fact-checking is like sifting through a trainwreck, figuring out the order of disastrous events.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 04:05:07 PM »
Something I learned back last century was that when Libs & Progs make outrageous sounding claims on discussion sites, fact-checking will often/usually find significant falsehood or falsifying omissions or context. With DU-folk, fact-checking is like sifting through a trainwreck, figuring out the order of disastrous events.

One has to be on one's toes when reading something by a primitive, because they lie all the time.

In fact, the primitives live as if their day's not complete, their life's been in vain, if they haven't lied.
apres moi, le deluge