Author Topic: THIS is what happens when you **** with the FBI.... RandySF  (Read 1810 times)

Offline CC27

RandySF (17,192 posts)

THIS is what happens when you **** with the FBI....

A CBS headline on the top of my phone...

Sources who have seen the warrants against Michael Cohen tell CBS News that they seem like a "search and destroy mission" focused on President Trump.

You just don't try and **** with the most elite law enforcement agency on the world.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210481002

If they tables were turned and this was Obama's lawyer... hypocrite.

Offline SVPete

Re: THIS is what happens when you **** with the FBI.... RandySF
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 07:15:12 AM »
So, RandySF is claiming that the FBI's violation of attorney-client privilege is political retaliation, not related to investigating an actual crime? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 08:20:17 AM »
So, RandySF is claiming that the FBI's violation of attorney-client privilege is political retaliation, not related to investigating an actual crime? :rotf:
and he sees nothing wrong with it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 08:28:37 AM »

One wonders what the randy primitive's going to say when the tables are turned, as they inevitably will be.

A blade cuts both ways.  What's sent around comes back around.  For every action there is an equally strong reaction.

The smartest people in the universe always seem to forget that.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 08:30:14 AM »

He's claiming that that's the way CBS is presenting it.

Whether this is political or not (it is), this whole episode is a reminder that the government will destroy you if you step out of line.  This should scare the hell out of them, but they agree with the target, so all ok with them.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 08:42:55 AM »
He's claiming that that's the way CBS is presenting it.

Whether this is political or not (it is), this whole episode is a reminder that the government will destroy you if you step out of line.  This should scare the hell out of them, but they agree with the target, so all ok with them.

Apparently the CBS story represents itself as being based on second-hand annoymorous sources (unnamed persons who had been "briefed" on the contents of the referral.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 08:45:36 AM »
DUmmies forget that State Police can become Police State in less time than it takes to say Rumplestiltskin.  I ran across another post a few days ago where they were poo pooing the concept of "Deep State".   Yes.  Coach is right, one day the tables will turn again. :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:04:45 AM »
DUmmies forget that State Police can become Police State in less time than it takes to say Rumplestiltskin.  I ran across another post a few days ago where they were poo pooing the concept of "Deep State".   Yes.  Coach is right, one day the tables will turn again. :popcorn:
I seriously doubt it. The same way that the media and the Deep State conspired to squelch any serious investigation into Snarky McDouchebag (was there "collusion" between the media and his Senate campaign to unseal Jack Ryan's divorce records, causing him to drop out so that Snarky could waltz into the Senate virtually unopposed, hmm????) they will also protect any future Dem. If the IRS targeting of conservative groups didn't call for a serious investigation, then nothing ever will. Benghazi? Big nothing. Hillary's server? Covered up. Fast & Furious? Ho hum. An AG held in contempt of Congress for failing to respond to a subpoena? **yawn**

Those of us who care about the Constitution and the rule of law and fair play are dying out, and rapidly being replaced by voters indoctrinated at liberal colleges, illegals, and the rest of the handout crowd. And if we don't die out fast enough, expect that there will be a serious attempt to extend the vote to 16-year olds.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 10:35:41 AM »
They are totally convinced they will win the majority in the next election and then impeach and jail Trump and all the rest of the deplorables. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 11:06:04 AM »
RandySF (17,192 posts)

THIS is what happens when you **** with the FBI....

sounds like a threat from the mob, which is ironic since comey recently compared Trump to a mob boss.

That's quite a nice presidency you have there Mr. Trump.  It would be a shame if anything bad happened to it.....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »
I seriously doubt it. The same way that the media and the Deep State conspired to squelch any serious investigation into Snarky McDouchebag (was there "collusion" between the media and his Senate campaign to unseal Jack Ryan's divorce records, causing him to drop out so that Snarky could waltz into the Senate virtually unopposed, hmm????) they will also protect any future Dem. If the IRS targeting of conservative groups didn't call for a serious investigation, then nothing ever will. Benghazi? Big nothing. Hillary's server? Covered up. Fast & Furious? Ho hum. An AG held in contempt of Congress for failing to respond to a subpoena? **yawn**

Those of us who care about the Constitution and the rule of law and fair play are dying out, and rapidly being replaced by voters indoctrinated at liberal colleges, illegals, and the rest of the handout crowd. And if we don't die out fast enough, expect that there will be a serious attempt to extend the vote to 16-year olds.

I agree.  I'm not all into all the conspiracy theory crap... but sometimes it ain't a conspiracy theory.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi