Author Topic: It Begins: California Senator Introduces Bill to Kill Free Speech, Requires Stat  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
It Begins: California Senator Introduces Bill to Kill Free Speech, Requires State-Sanctioned Fact Checkers to Approve Online Content
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/it-begins-california-senator-introduces-bill-to-kill-free-speech-requires-state-sanctioned-fact-checkers-to-approve-online-content/

Pan recently introduced legislation to crack down on free speech on the internet.

Pan’s legislation would force online publishers to utilize state-sanctioned fact checkers to approve content before it is posted online.

This is smack dabbed of Soviet Union, Maoist China, Khmer Rouge, and North Korea!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:32:11 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

If this passes, I could see the 9th Circus allowing it, only to be overturned by the supreme court.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

If this passes, I could see the 9th Circus allowing it, only to be overturned by the supreme court.

Too much even for the 9th Circus.  After all, there's as much Leftist lying and BS as any other kind out there and none of them would want it checked either.

The First Amendment has nothing to do with the truth, it has to do with a full diversity of views (Sadly lacking in the days of alphabet network dominance, for which the Leftards all pine).  That includes over-the-top hyperbole, conspiracy theories, Alex Jones, and all the other warts.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Just cut california off from the internet.  :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!