Author Topic: NYT: Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer's Sexism Cost Hillary The Election  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
NYT: Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer's Sexism Cost Hillary The Election
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268589/nyt-charlie-rose-and-matt-lauers-sexism-cost-daniel-greenfield

Whew. I was really worried that it was the Russians, the FBI and racism that cost Hillary the election. Now the New York Times in a piece titled, “The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election,” lays the blame at the feet of Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose.

“Every day I believe more in karma,” Clinton said to that, referring further to several “men who shaped the narrative” during the campaign who have since been sidelined in the wave of sexual harassment scandals...

Many of the male journalists who stand accused of sexual harassment were on the forefront of covering the presidential race between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Matt Lauer interviewed Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump in an official “commander-in-chief forum” for NBC. He notoriously peppered and interrupted Mrs. Clinton with cold, aggressive, condescending questions hyper-focused on her emails, only to pitch softballs at Mr. Trump and treat him with gentle collegiality a half-hour later.

Mark Halperin and Charlie Rose set much of the televised political discourse on the race, interviewing other pundits, opining themselves and obsessing over the electoral play-by-play. Mr. Rose, after the election, took a tone similar to Mr. Lauer’s with Mrs. Clinton — talking down to her, interrupting her, portraying her as untrustworthy. Mr. Halperin was a harsh critic of Mrs. Clinton, painting her as ruthless and corrupt, while going surprisingly easy on Mr. Trump. The reporter Glenn Thrush, currently on leave from The New York Times because of sexual harassment allegations, covered Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 campaign when he was at Newsday and continued to write about her over the next eight years for Politico.

So Hillary Clinton's lost is Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer's fault.

First, it is Russia and fake news.

Now Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer.

Which is it?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: NYT: Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer's Sexism Cost Hillary The Election
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 12:11:47 AM »
“Every day I believe more in karma,” Clinton said

I dunno about the 'Every day' thing, it seems to me it hit kind of a peak about a year ago, on November 8, 2016.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 09:12:14 AM »
Karma is going to be a real bitch when it catches up to her. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 10:19:22 AM »
Russians did it, male journalists did it ... I guess that makes HilLIARy the first Dindoo Presidential Candidate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 01:29:45 PM »
Musta bin. After all,how else could such a kind,gentle,loving woman who is beloved by all keep losing fixed elections if it weren't for male sexists?

She IS gonna win in 2020,though. Count on it!