Author Topic: A "small city" of illegals  (Read 10496 times)

Offline Belle

A "small city" of illegals
« on: December 12, 2015, 01:52:02 PM »
 "We are forced to accept what is happening."  Nearly 500 illegals mostly from Central America, & between the ages of 12 - 17, "are scheduled to arrive in the next few days at the Lakeview Camp and Retreat Center located near Waxahachie, Texas."
A Texas sheriff expressed concerns that the federal government’s plans to bring large numbers of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) from the border to the campsite located southwest of Dallas will become a “small city.” The children are illegal immigrants mostly from Central America who have recently crossed the border during the latest surge.

Ellis County Sheriff Johnny Brown:
Brown told the Dallas newspaper there will be one adult supervisor for every two children at the facility. “They will make this a miniature city.   They will have everything they need on hand at this facility.

& more camps to come.

Offline thundley4

Re: A "small city" of illegals
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 02:38:31 PM »
Is it wrong to hope that Obama is eventually prosecuted and forced to live in one of those camps?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
..hmm 12-17 year olds ... just like the last bunch that Hussein brought in by the busload and dispersed them throughout the country.  They are classified as "displaced" rather than illegal; so that they can receive benefits.  I don't know if they will be eligible or not to vote; but if so, the 17 year olds would be eligible to vote in the 2016 election.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Belle

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 03:34:05 PM »
Camp Arrowhead is being reported as the 3rd camp in Texas for illegals from Guatemala, Honduras & El Salvador.  3rd camp that we know about, of course. 

Nothing new to see here; expect many more to follow & what we are permitted to read from our government monitored news.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article50829845.html