Author Topic: Mika demands Twitter CEO act after Trump accuses her husband of murder  (Read 404 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member still_one (69,625 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213461668

MSNBC's Mika demands Twitter CEO act after Trump baselessly accuses her husband of murder
"MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski on Wednesday demanded that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey take action after President Donald Trump once again used the platform to level baseless accusations of murder against her husband.
“Jack, please take my call today,” she wrote. “Please stop allowing your platform policies to be abused by the day. It’s called libel.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/its-called-libel-msnbcs-mika-demands-twitter-ceo-act-after-trump-baselessly-accuses-her-husband-of-murder/

Rawstory...  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SoonerPride (6,134 posts)

2. Hey Mika, **** you! You andyour now hubby gave Agolf Twitler tons of free airtime in 2015 and 2016

You legitimized this monster.

You made him

You own him

Reap what you sow.

:mental:

Moostache (7,170 posts)

3. Twitter banned my account for wishing specifically that Trump have a stroke...

They claim it is cyber bullying and squashing debate through intimidation...

**** Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google and all the rest of the rest of them.
Social media IS the disease people, it is why Trump can and does exist.

Wake up.
Delete accounts.
Re-engage with reality, not their controlled BS version of profiteering on YOUR data without compensation.

Star Member zaj (2,622 posts)

11. Uhhh... Said on a social media platform for Democrats

What do you think Democratic Underground, Reddit and 4Chan are?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BannonsLiver (8,465 posts)

14. DU is not overrun with Russian bots and magats

Like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and 4 Chan are.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Moostache (7,170 posts)

26. It makes me sad that you consider DU in the cohort of those others...

Mindlessness, stupidity and insipidness define Facebook and Twitter and the majority of other social media sites, IMO. I do not find those to be places to have informed discussion....more like high school yearbooks and scrap-booking come to life.

As for comparing DU to 4Chan, are you taking medical advice from Trump and dosing on Hydroxychloroquine or injecting disinfectants and bleach? That comparison is offensive and puts the good people I find here every day in cohort with some of the most reprehensible people on the ****ing planet.

I completely reject that in every imaginable way.

For clarification, I used Twitter solely as a way to insert criticism and invective against Donald J. Trump into the national archives as EVERYTHING from his Twitter account will be memorialized in the National Archives and/or his presidential library in the future. I find that site to be a total wasteland and its administrators to be hypocrites of the highest order. In case there was some kind of confusion on my feelings about Twitter...

Star Member comradebillyboy (7,925 posts)

9. Oh poor, poor Meeeka...get lost....

The Magistrate (88,213 posts)

10. They Deserve Every Bit Of What He Dishes Out To Them, Sir

For how they spent 2016 putting a coat of tongue polish on that repellent turd.

Star Member PCIntern (19,176 posts)

21. In no Way am I making excuses for her

Personally, she makes me a little bit sick to my stomach in general. She has a little right given her suck ups to various utter and complete assholes over the years to complain about her husband‘s rumors.

I would only state for the record that she is clearly an exceedingly complex psychological or possibly psychiatric person given her upbringing. She has manifest her mild to moderate disturbance on many occasions on the show, and it is only because she Was related to an international person of distinction, whether you liked him or not, that she had the career that she had. If she had not been related to her father, and you know what I mean by that, she would’ve been in South Bend Indiana or Amarillo Texas doing the 11 o’clock news on weekends.

I don’t often say this, but if I were a therapist I would love to have her for a patient. One can only imagine all the forces upon her over all these years. As I said in the beginning, I make no excuses for her, But she is an example of what happens when individuals air their personal laundry on the TV machine. It never goes well.

:whatever:

Baclava (8,283 posts)

22. Dead Congressional intern stories never go away, sorry Mika

:-)

Volaris (7,458 posts)

28. Oh NOW she cares about trumps twitter feed. Uh-huh.

She better be careful, or her concern will reach Collins-level...

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Well, it is true that Mika threw a little tantrum. Between the volume Trump brings to Twitter and trying to preserve a thin veneer of a non-partisanship delusion, it ain't going to happen. The day Trump leaves the WH Twitter's stock will crash with the fear he'll move on from Twitter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Mega Karen demands to speak with Twitter's manager.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Roger Stone has been treated very unfairly. How about that jury Forewoman, does anybody think that was fair. DISGRACEFUL! Stay tuned. 
@FoxNews
 And guys like Low Ratings Psycho Joe Scarborough are allowed to walk the streets? Open Cold Case!
This is what President Trump tweeted. A far cry from "Joe Scarborough killed his intern".  :whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

It's ok for the liberals and progressives to spout lies and  bull shit 24 / 7 , but when someone says something they don't like it is time for censorship. :thatsright: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!