Author Topic: VIDEO: Semi-Sober Recruits Inducted into Russian Army  (Read 209 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Semi-Sober Recruits Inducted into Russian Army
« on: September 26, 2022, 08:45:03 AM »
There has been a mass callup to induct new recruits into the Russian army. However, as you can see the quality of many of these recruits is of a semi-sober nature.

https://youtu.be/B5prZVW_pms

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: Semi-Sober Recruits Inducted into Russian Army
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 09:07:57 AM »
I don't know whether Putin is sufficiently uninformed that he thinks raw recruits can be sent to the front lines with just a few weeks' training, or this is part of his "plan" for his war lasting another 6 or more months. Given the attrition of Russia's modern and sort-of-modern tanks and personnel carriers, I wonder if these new recruits and activated reservists will be stuck trying to use early 70s and older equipment. Or maybe Putin's plan is to overwhelm Ukraine with cannon-fodder tsunamis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 10:08:37 AM »
If I were being inducted into the Russian Army after the phenomenal "success" of Putin's Ukrainian smash-&-grab, you could bet your ass I wouldn't go sober, either.

For a nation that learned first-hand the lessons taught by the Blitzkreig, it's become fairly evident that at least the current crop of Russian flag officers hasn't internalized those lesons. Zhukov - to say nothing of Joe Stalin himself - would have started shooting subordinates who hadn't achieved complete air superiority 6 to 8 months into a fight like this, with the numeric advantages the Russians have already brought to the field. Hell, the Ukrainians still have many of their military airfields intact and unmolested. Back in the cold war days, the generals on our side of the Fulda Gap expected to have use of such fixed, unmovable targets as air bases for no more than 24 hours after the "festivities" kicked off.

The stagnant nature of Russia's attempted armed robbery of the Ukraine doesn't bode well. In this case, time is on the side of the Ukrainian defenders.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 11:27:54 AM »
If I were being inducted into the Russian Army after the phenomenal "success" of Putin's Ukrainian smash-&-grab, you could bet your ass I wouldn't go sober, either.

For a nation that learned first-hand the lessons taught by the Blitzkreig, it's become fairly evident that at least the current crop of Russian flag officers hasn't internalized those lesons. Zhukov - to say nothing of Joe Stalin himself - would have started shooting subordinates who hadn't achieved complete air superiority 6 to 8 months into a fight like this, with the numeric advantages the Russians have already brought to the field. Hell, the Ukrainians still have many of their military airfields intact and unmolested. Back in the cold war days, the generals on our side of the Fulda Gap expected to have use of such fixed, unmovable targets as air bases for no more than 24 hours after the "festivities" kicked off.

The stagnant nature of Russia's attempted armed robbery of the Ukraine doesn't bode well. In this case, time is on the side of the Ukrainian defenders.

All information related to Russia and frankly Ukraine should be taken with a grain of salt, but I've seen several fairly reliable sources that say most of Russia is getting nothing but government propaganda and think the war is going great for them.  So, the video may just be someone's joke, it may be a real sign of Russia's desperation that most of their citizens never see, or it may be somewhere inbetween.  Shoot, it may be a false flag Putin is throwing out to distract the rest of the world.  There's sooooo much psy-ops going on at so many levels from so many sides in this conflict it's always hard to tell what to believe. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.