Author Topic: White House says Iran 'actively facilitating' some attacks on US military bases  (Read 502 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
https://www.reuters.com/world/white-house-bracing-more-iran-backed-attacks-us-bases-2023-10-23/#:~:text=WASHINGTON%2C%20Oct%2023%20(Reuters),for%20more%20and%20respond%20appropriately.

The White House on Monday said Iran was in some cases "actively facilitating" rocket and drone attacks by Iranian-backed proxy groups on U.S. military bases in Iraq and Syria, and President Biden has directed the Department of Defense to brace for more and respond appropriately.

White House spokesman John Kirby said there had been an uptick in such attacks over the last week, and especially over the last few days, but the U.S. would not allow threats to its interests in the region to "go unchallenged."

With the "adults" who are in charge, I'll believe it when I see it. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Just what we need,this bunch of clueless ass clowns getting us involved in another war. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!