Author Topic: Badass Banzin tries to incite race riots...falls about a foot short  (Read 1764 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
TheMastersNemesis (4,748 posts)

It Is Time To Bring Back The Armed Black Panthers With Hispanics Starting Similar Organizations.

Just let the Hispanics, Black, Moslems or other minority organizations start pursuing their 2nd amendment rights and starting their own armed militias and see how quickly these racist bigoted bastards change their tune. As far as I am concerned at some point minorities are going to have had enough.

Just like the RW Christianazi pricks want to have their militias and their "armed camp" to intimidate non believers. Then we could really look like the Middle East. Since the NRA wants more guns minorities should arm themselves. Maybe the Crips a and the Bloods could be part of the armed camp. And things would change if the gang violence began to go to white suburbia as well.

And since so many young white male assholes want to open carry then let blacks, hispanics, and others open carry as well. And let them fly their individual colors. Of course the white bigoted religious nut cracker class thinks that rights ONLY APPLY TO THEM.

Look incendiary to you? DU agrees:

A Jury voted 6-1 to hide this post on Sat Jun 20, 2015, 02:23 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted. Hide post

You can't see it, anyway, but why not.

Um, Bob? Why not affix a gun to your wheelchair and do it yourself? Because you're a PANSY.

And in any case, Blacks exercise their 2nd Amendment rights every day in DC, Baltimore, Chicago, LA...why not go there and try to have a chat with them?

Because you're a PANSY.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Badass Banzin tries to incite race riots...falls about a foot short
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 08:47:46 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (4,748 posts)

It Is Time To Bring Back The Armed Black Panthers With Hispanics Starting Similar Organizations.

Just let the Hispanics, Black, Moslems or other minority organizations start pursuing their 2nd amendment rights and starting their own armed militias and see how quickly these racist bigoted bastards change their tune. As far as I am concerned at some point minorities are going to have had enough.

Just like the RW Christianazi pricks want to have their militias and their "armed camp" to intimidate non believers. Then we could really look like the Middle East. Since the NRA wants more guns minorities should arm themselves. Maybe the Crips a and the Bloods could be part of the armed camp. And things would change if the gang violence began to go to white suburbia as well.

And since so many young white male assholes want to open carry then let blacks, hispanics, and others open carry as well. And let them fly their individual colors. Of course the white bigoted religious nut cracker class thinks that rights ONLY APPLY TO THEM.

Most of the inner city pavement apes of all colors already carry and already have their own militias, also known as gangs, and frequently shoot it out with other gangs.

Don't change my opinion on the 2nd Amendment one bit.  Another dummie fail.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:44:01 PM »
They want so badly for the people of color to rise up and do their dirty work.  Problem is, us Second Amendment advocates know how to maintain and zero our weapons and we don't shoot them sideways.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 09:58:36 PM »
They want so badly for the people of color to rise up and do their dirty work.  Problem is, us Second Amendment advocates know how to maintain and zero our weapons and we don't shoot them sideways.

The thing about it is, if the pavement apes do rise up chances are the libs will be the first to be shot.  Personally I would find that funny as hell.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 09:59:35 PM »
I'm pretty sure that blacks and hispanics already have the right to keep and bear arms--unless they have done something that caused them to lose the right in court, or maybe they live in a democrat run shithole where their rights are denied them.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 06:46:45 AM »
ah yes, "Come the revolution"  been hearing this for years.   They are ignorant of history, not realizing that they will be the very first ones the rabble turn on.  And let us not forget there is no love loss between the Hispanic and Black populations.  Um, maybe they could both get together but it is doubtful.   Rather like getting blacks to vote in massive numbers for a Jew.  It's not for naught Race Pimp Jessie Jackson (or the other one) called New York Hymie town.  Now they might all get together for a beat down on Korean shop keepers......oh wait that has already happened, right??
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 11:25:18 AM »
ah yes, "Come the revolution"  been hearing this for years.   They are ignorant of history, not realizing that they will be the very first ones the rabble turn on.  And let us not forget there is no love loss between the Hispanic and Black populations.  Um, maybe they could both get together but it is doubtful.   Rather like getting blacks to vote in massive numbers for a Jew.  It's not for naught Race Pimp Jessie Jackson (or the other one) called New York Hymie town.  Now they might all get together for a beat down on Korean shop keepers......oh wait that has already happened, right??

In Bob's defense, I'm sure he'd be satisfied with blacks and hispanics organizing and mobilizing for the purpose of fetching his remote control or his slippers.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 01:47:23 PM »
I have no problem with that at all. While I don't practice as much as I used to, still get to the range 5-6 times a month and shoot trap a couple three times a month in good weather. Pray and spray won't work so well when your opponent is 400-500 yards away.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 03:54:33 PM »
I would love nothing better than to see LAW-ABIDING, blacks, hispanics, asians, croatians, and even walla-walla-Washingtonians get armed to protect themselves and their families via the 2nd Amendment. One such indvididual, for instance, attending a Wednesday night bible study could have saved at least 5 or 6 lives, perhaps more if such an individual were in attendance that night. OOOPS....is the term "Law-abiding" now considered a trigger word (pun definitely intended) for racism nowadays? Nevermind...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:56:48 PM by GOP Congress »
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
I would love nothing better than to see LAW-ABIDING, blacks, hispanics, asians, croatians, and even walla-walla-Washingtonians get armed to protect themselves and their families via the 2nd Amendment.

Agreed.

Everybody but DUmmies. They can't be trusted- our moles excepted, of course.

One such indvididual, for instance, attending a Wednesday night bible study could have saved at least 5 or 6 lives, perhaps more if such an individual were in attendance that night.

When that anti-gun preacher stands before God and says, "Lord, I prayed for you to protect us from that madman. Why didn't you answer my prayer?", God may well say to him, "Son, I gave you John Moses Browning, Samuel Colt, Horace Smith, Daniel B. Wesson, Bill Ruger, Carl Walther, and Gaston Glock. What more did you expect?"
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »
When that anti-gun preacher stands before God and says, "Lord, I prayed for you to protect us from that madman. Why didn't you answer my prayer?", God may well say to him, "Son, I gave you John Moses Browning, Samuel Colt, Horace Smith, Daniel B. Wesson, Bill Ruger, Carl Walther, and Gaston Glock. What more did you expect?"

Stolen!
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 07:52:42 PM »
Too bad for stumpy that most blacks live in Democrat controlled hell-holes.  Democrats were the first to implement gun laws to dis arm the negro so they couldn't fight back against the Jim Crow Laws the Democrats established in the south.

To this day, Democrat controlled cities try and keep black people from owning guns and it's only by virtue of conservatives on the Supreme Court that they are slowly getting the right to legally own guns.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
I am led to believe stumpy has never heard of Charles Manson.
He acts as if these ideas he is proposing are somehow new, and not 40+ years old.
If stumpy does know about Manson and his race revolution, then stumpy is dabbling in another fine lib tradition...plagiarism.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 10:05:57 PM »
The thing about it is, if the pavement apes do rise up chances are the libs will be the first to be shot.

No question, in my mind.

Personally I would find that funny as hell.   :cheersmate:

:popcorn:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 10:09:42 PM »
I would love nothing better than to see LAW-ABIDING, blacks, hispanics, asians, croatians, and even walla-walla-Washingtonians get armed to protect themselves and their families via the 2nd Amendment.

Essentially, the reason for the formation of the NRA.  Why do these thumbsuckers think that would piss us off?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 03:13:04 AM »
Agreed.

Everybody but DUmmies. They can't be trusted- our moles excepted, of course.

Hi5, well stated. But the DUches would rather be victims and sheep then admit they were wrong about gun control.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers