Author Topic: Anti-FOX tantrum in McDonald's Bouncy doesn't pan-out way author hoped  (Read 4151 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Anti-FOX tantrum in McDonald's Bouncy doesn't pan-out way author hoped
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 07:41:14 AM »
El Supremo  (1000+ posts)      Tue Aug-31-10 07:39 PM
Original message
I went to McDonald's to eat their garbage today. I hit the ceiling when I saw that they had a TV...
 that was new and was tuned to Faux News. I totally lost my cool and used bad language such as "It's a ****ing conspiracy! Every place I go to lunch has that ****ing propaganda channel on!"

I'm surprised they didn't call the police. But it worked. They changed it to MSNBC. 

And with that...we now now what Special Keith's DU name is.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »
Well!  What an entertaining thread this was.  I think I'll row over and take a look. 

Never once have I felt the need to have the channel changed on a public TV.

I have, once.  It was in an emergency room waiting room, and the TV was turned to the most obnoxious children's programming I've ever had the misfortune to see/hear.  OMG.  I didn't throw a fit though, or even say a word. 

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 08:54:38 AM »
superduperfarleft (1000+ posts)      Tue Aug-31-10 10:21 PM
Response to Reply #161
165. He's not talking about Republicans.
 He's talking about the underpaid, over-worked wage slaves in a McDonalds and the random customers who are unfortunate enough to be standing in line to get their Big Macs when some Super Awesome Fantastic Activist loses his shit.

I could swear I worked with this guy once...

Typical hardcore leftist, but every couple of months he'd have this moment of clarity and spout a conservative truth so profound, you'd think you just got a handie from Aphrodite herself.

He was one of those lefties who you were sure would be conservative, if only they hadn't majored in p*ssy and beer in college, then fallen ass-backwards into a job after graduating.  :thatsright:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
Here's an absolute gem:

Throd (1000+ posts)
Tue Aug-31-10 10:39 PM
Response to Reply #179
195. These stories always have the same basic plot.

"I walked into an establishment and overheard/saw/read something I disagree with and yelled (or cursed)at people who are just trying to hold down a difficult and low paying job. Now I am on DU looking for atta-boys for how I courageously stuck it to The Man". 

:hi5: :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
Oh I so love that.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »
I just love it when these idiots get called on their BS by the hive!

"But, but, but, I really and truly did it!" "Honest injun!"

Then granpa, sitting quietly with his beautiful little grand daughter got up and kicked my ass up between my shoulders and we had to go to the emergency room in order to get his foot outa my ass!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 12:05:33 PM »
I don't know of 1 McDonalds that has a TV, I call :bs:.

Lots of them do. And the ones I've been in have Fox on. Last time my son flew into PDX (he usually tries to fly into Eugene) we stopped at one along I-5. And something that's even harder to believe: the Eugene Airport...yes, Berkeley-lite actually has Fox on their TV's too. They're equally divided between Fox and CNN. It's enough to make you spill your wheat grass smoothie all over your hemp backpack and 8 year old Birkenstocks.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »
Yours is better than mine. I posted about it, but I don't know how to highlight certain posts!! It is full of win though!!  :-)

Well......we don't call you DUmmies for nothing!  Didn't your DU days teach you anything? 

I'm kidding.

It's really easy.  Copy and paste the post from the DUmp to here, left click, drag and highlight the whole post then click the quote tab just above the cheers emoticon.  You can always use the preview tab when posting to test this.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 07:55:57 PM »
Throd (1000+ posts)
Tue Aug-31-10 10:39 PM
Response to Reply #179
195. These stories always have the same basic plot.

"I walked into an establishment and overheard/saw/read something I disagree with and yelled (or cursed)at people who are just trying to hold down a difficult and low paying job. Now I am on DU looking for atta-boys for how I courageously stuck it to The Man"

Classic.  Why didn't my mole think of that?  :-)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 02:51:44 AM »
El Supremo  (1000+ posts)      Tue Aug-31-10 07:39 PM
Original message
I went to McDonald's to eat their garbage today. I hit the ceiling when I saw that they had a TV...
 that was new and was tuned to Faux News. I totally lost my cool and used bad language such as "It's a ****ing conspiracy! Every place I go to lunch has that ****ing propaganda channel on!"

I'm surprised they didn't call the police. But it worked. They changed it to MSNBC. 

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn