Author Topic: Seriously, this person is DISTURBED!!!!!!  (Read 2248 times)

Offline soleil

Seriously, this person is DISTURBED!!!!!!
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:08:29 PM »
pitohui  (1000+ posts)       Mon Jun-28-10 07:54 PM
Response to Original message
72. i guess i don't see their point, i'm a woman...
 if you haven't had a baby by your late 30s, why don't you trust your younger self and just admit that life is better without babies? because it is you know

why on earth would you want to put your body to the stress of having a baby in your forties, true, the type of rich witch-with-a-b who does this prob. doesn't plan to CARRY her own baby, she'll hire some serf to do that...but GUESS WHAT LADIES it still takes energy to RAISE a child...or do you plan to out-source THAT too?

i'll freely admit i hate babies, i'm not gonna spend all kindsa time and energy to have some baby when i'm 45 or 50 to prove i'm madonna or sandra bullock, i already figured out i'm not and i'm not fooling anybody

i simply do NOT get it

there is nothing wonderful abt having children, that's why your mother is/was so angry all the time, children suck, you got lucky and escaped it and now you want to spend all this time, money, and energy for what? to do something you don't in yr heart care about...just to "prove" you're a real woman?

i'll let my dna prove i'm a real women and **** having babies -- babies are the booby prize, for those who have nothing else they've ever done in life to point to (oh, did i say that out loud, that's right, we're supposed to pretend that women WANT babies  )

if the planet wasn't dangerously over populated, all this baby crap would be OK but we're killing the earth to pop out all these unnecessary children -- there aren't good jobs and quiet places to go for a population half this size, everyone who has a child "to keep up with the joneses" is destroying the earth ANd making themselves unhappy for nothing, in fact, for worse than nothing, just to destroy the planet a little faster to impress their grandma or something, it's sick

if you're 38 and haven't had a baby, be happy, be thankful, you are one of the chosen, let life's losers who can't figure out what causes that keep popping out the babies...you are one of the educated ones...why on earth would you eff that up?

this was the thread
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8650748

It is when I read this crap that I want to go back to posting over there. Hopefully, someone will tell this wacko (and yes, I am familiar with this poster) how freakin' wacko she really is.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 08:14:09 PM by Chris »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Seriously, this person is DISTURBED!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »
Wow.  What a nasty person.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline soleil

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 08:17:32 PM »
Wow.  What a nasty person.

WEll, we can at least be thankful that she doesn't want children. Would hate to see what kinda mom she'd be. Poor kid.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 08:27:25 PM »
Being filled with hatred and loathing is an ugly thing.

None of us walk a perfect life and we all can have nasty moments,there can be bitter and hateful conservatives and genuinely loving liberals.

There is a pattern though as far as which side of the political spectrum harbors the deepest of insidious hate/envy/jealousy and bitterness.

That isn`t intended to be a slap to you in any way so don`t take it as such,really hope your eyes are opening as to the genuine evil that exists in the soul of the deep left.
There is a reason that any mention of God is met with demonic hatred.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »
Boy, she's hateful.  Thank God she never had children.
Hey Pitiful- maybe some of us always wanted to have children but just weren't blessed in that department. What's this BS about outsourcing?
I thank God every day I am not anger filled like this wretch.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »
Most DUmmies/moonbats hate children.  It's not shocking at all.  The moonbats I work think the same way, and they are mothers.  You should have heard them about Palin's child with Down Syndrome...you'd think she was attacking them with a cleaver with her decision to have her child.
They warned me about motherhood, telling me not to do it.
 I was 40 when my daughter came into my life.  My daughter is proof to me that God exists.  She is the blessing that outweighs any of the challenging stuff that happened in my life.  I don't get people that hate children.  I really don't.  I would hate to have such a hard heart.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 08:45:13 PM »
How can anyone hate kids?

Hubby and I postponed having kids, then we started a business and postponed again, then it got to the point where we felt we were too old so we decided not to have kids, but it wasn't because we hated them. We see our nephew running around who's a little over a year old and my cousin who's a couple of years younger then me, and he's in his mid-forties running around, no way would we have the energy to do it.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline soleil

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 08:46:18 PM »
Most DUmmies/moonbats hate children.  It's not shocking at all.  The moonbats I work think the same way, and they are mothers.  You should have heard them about Palin's child with Down Syndrome...you'd think she was attacking them with a cleaver with her decision to have her child.
They warned me about motherhood, telling me not to do it.
 I was 40 when my daughter came into my life.  My daughter is proof to me that God exists.  She is the blessing that outweighs any of the challenging stuff that happened in my life.  I don't get people that hate children.  I really don't.  I would hate to have such a hard heart.

Well, there you go. There is one thing you and I can agree on. My daughter is proof that God exists (not that I needed it), and yes she is the best blessing I have ever been given. It took me a whole lot to get her here, but I thank God every day for her. I am a better person because of her.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »

Hubby and I postponed having kids, then we started a business and postponed again, then it got to the point where we felt we were too old so we decided not to have kids, but it wasn't because we hated them. We see our nephew running around who's a little over a year old and my cousin who's a couple of years younger then me, and he's in his mid-forties running around, no way would we have the energy to do it.

I actually have MORE energy now with my daughter...she gives me more energy.  My parents, who watch her, said they have a renewed sense of life.    They are also doing much more with her so they too, have more energy..lol

Offline soleil

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 08:48:04 PM »

I guess I can understand deciding that children aren't for you. It is hard for me to understand that, but I do. I, however, can't understand how someone could hate kids. Or even dislike them. Blows my mind.

Offline soleil

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 08:49:47 PM »
Being filled with hatred and loathing is an ugly thing.

None of us walk a perfect life and we all can have nasty moments,there can be bitter and hateful conservatives and genuinely loving liberals.

There is a pattern though as far as which side of the political spectrum harbors the deepest of insidious hate/envy/jealousy and bitterness.

That isn`t intended to be a slap to you in any way so don`t take it as such,really hope your eyes are opening as to the genuine evil that exists in the soul of the deep left.
There is a reason that any mention of God is met with demonic hatred.

No offense taken. I think it just goes to show that extremism of almost any kind is not a good thing. Of course I think this woman is just nutso.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »
pitohui  (1000+ posts)         Mon Jun-28-10 08:57 PM
Response to Reply #4
73. and here is a man who don't know math
   if we keep having the numbers grow of young people on this planet, we're going to end up living out the final pages of "the road" in about a century

we don't have jobs and space and resources enough for the people who are HERE, i invite you to get out of your mom's basement, put down the theory book, and see the world

the places w. "young" populations are a hell on this earth, some of them in africa still w/out electricity, in mud/adobe/hand made brick wattle houses from the stone age, i've seen it w. my own eyes

planet earth is a LIMITED resource, and we can't provide for the 7 billion already here

the aging populations of the world, esp. the female aging who boldly REFUSED to reproduce, are the only chance this planet has for recovery

So in reference to the comment I bolded above, I take it pitohui is against legalizing anywhere from 11 million to 30 million illegals? because if we did they would take the jobs Americans are looking for, and since they can bring their immediate family in the population could grow by minimum 100 million new people in our Country, so if we don't have the space how can we do it?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 08:51:08 PM »
Well, there you go. There is one thing you and I can agree on. My daughter is proof that God exists (not that I needed it), and yes she is the best blessing I have ever been given. It took me a whole lot to get her here, but I thank God every day for her. I am a better person because of her.

Any day to day issues, or work stress just drifts away when I hold my baby.  She will be one on Wednesday..I don't even remember my life before her..lol.....but it must have been pretty boring!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 08:51:45 PM »
I actually have MORE energy now with my daughter...she gives me more energy.  My parents, who watch her, said they have a renewed sense of life.    They are also doing much more with her so they too, have more energy..lol

LOL, hubby and I are exhausted everytime they leave. Kudos to people who can do it.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
LOL, hubby and I are exhausted everytime they leave. Kudos to people who can do it.

That is how I felt when I would watch my friend's baby..thinking I could never do this...but it's different when you have your own....it just becomes a natural way of life...you don't even realize you're doing more work after a while....it just becomes your new way of life.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 08:55:41 PM »
I guess I can understand deciding that children aren't for you. It is hard for me to understand that, but I do. I, however, can't understand how someone could hate kids. Or even dislike them. Blows my mind.

It's hard sometimes, we have our regrets, and also I know I was pregnant and lost the baby very early on and that still gnaws at me. If I had to do it all over again? I would've had the kids and just did the best we could.

Offline soleil

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »
Any day to day issues, or work stress just drifts away when I hold my baby.  She will be one on Wednesday..I don't even remember my life before her..lol.....but it must have been pretty boring!

Enjoy every minute. I am shocked that mine is about to be 2. She just turned 1, how can she almost be 2? I miss the baby baby her, but I enjoy the parts of her learning language and new ways to interact. Nothing we can do to stop them from growing, and I don't want to do anything, but I would love to freeze time for just a bit.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 08:59:31 PM »
Self-hatred turned outwards. Perhaps another in-patient stay is in order here.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline soleil

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 08:59:53 PM »
It's hard sometimes, we have our regrets, and also I know I was pregnant and lost the baby very early on and that still gnaws at me. If I had to do it all over again? I would've had the kids and just did the best we could.

I am sorry. I've been there too. Way too many times. But some aren't meant to have kids. At least that is what I told myself when I feared I couldn't have any. And I do believe that. Maybe you and your husband made a better difference without them. Who knows. But, I can't understand anyone hating kids. Even if you never had any or never wanted any. We were all kids at one time. We all depended on someone at one time. Maybe she had a horrible childhood that made her feel this way. But at some point, you take responsibility for your own life and quit being a hateful asshole. This crazy gal apparently never did that.

Offline soleil

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »
Self-hatred turned outwards. Perhaps another in-patient stay is in order here.

I really wanted to reply "Therapy" and leave it at that.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »
I really wanted to reply "Therapy" and leave it at that.

Either one will work. Or at least we would hope.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »
I am sorry. I've been there too. Way too many times. But some aren't meant to have kids. At least that is what I told myself when I feared I couldn't have any. And I do believe that. Maybe you and your husband made a better difference without them. Who knows. But, I can't understand anyone hating kids. Even if you never had any or never wanted any. We were all kids at one time. We all depended on someone at one time. Maybe she had a horrible childhood that made her feel this way. But at some point, you take responsibility for your own life and quit being a hateful asshole. This crazy gal apparently never did that.

I don't get the hatred part either, most of my relatives around my age, their kids are in their teens and 20's now, then we get this new baby in the family and we just love him, he's adorable, he's sweet, he laughs, and since he started walking he's just curious about the world, we're all in love with him. No idea how people can't feel like that.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »
I'm very glad that she never had children with that attitude.  I love children, and I pray that I will be blessed with some someday.  I'm not "pretending" to want children to keep up the Jones'.   :whatever:

Offline soleil

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 09:53:17 PM »
I'm very glad that she never had children with that attitude.  I love children, and I pray that I will be blessed with some someday.  I'm not "pretending" to want children to keep up the Jones'.   :whatever:

Yeah, I am guessing that most people do not have children to keep up with anyone. I think she must have had some kind of bad childhood to be so angry. She is in bad need of some kind of help.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 10:15:01 PM »
Exactly.  Every child is a beautiful blessing.  Every single one

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.