Author Topic: Death Threats and Drained Bank Accounts: Life on the Wrong End of the Mueller Pr  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Death Threats and Drained Bank Accounts: Life on the Wrong End of the Mueller Probe
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/28/mueller-investigation-michael-caputo-trump-first-person-226336

If you believe Attorney General William Barr, the special counsel report issued March 22 found no evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign staff conspired or coordinated with Russia. As a former Trump senior campaign adviser and as a witness ensnared by the congressional and special counsel investigations for two years, that was vindication. I was elated.

But Barr angered a man in nearby Buffalo, N.Y., so much that he threatened my life a few hours later on Facebook. I filed criminal charges against him Tuesday.

For a Trump associate trapped in the Russia collusion maelstrom, this is the norm, not an exception. This was the 58th threat of violence I received since the drama began two years ago, when my name was first brought up in a nationally televised House Intelligence hearing. Most of the perpetrators cloaked their identities. Some didn’t, and they got hit with criminal charges. I know many investigation witnesses who have lived the same nightmare of dealing with the unhinged.

The whole Mueller Probe is pointless. Many lives have been ruined because of it, like Michael Caputo, J.D. Gordon, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, and even people who are not Trump supporters.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
I just makes me sick how low democrats are. There is no humanity in any of them.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The whole Mueller Probe is pointless. Many lives have been ruined because of it,

That was the whole point, to keep people from working with Trump, and to keep him from governing. Just like the debacle with Kavanaugh at his hearings.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!