Author Topic: Oh great Bush talked today  (Read 773 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Oh great Bush talked today
« on: March 11, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2993448

Johonny  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:19 PM
Original message
Oh great Bush talked today

Advertisements [?]
"I want to assure you, just like I assure military families and the troops: The politics of 2008 is not going to enter into my calculation," Bush said. "It is the peace of the years to come that will enter into my calculation." "The reason why the enemy uses such brutal tactics is they're trying to shake our nerve," Bush said. "And frankly, that's not hard to do in America because we're a compassionate people ... When we see this kind of horrific killing, it affects us. "Still, he said: "It also must send a message to us that we must be determined and steadfast. We're determined to defeat this enemy."

YAWN! It’s going into year 5 and we hear the same tired crap. Defeat the enemy, which enemy?, the terrorist, the terrorist are only a small percentage of the combatant?
The enemy that conducts suicide bombings against innocent people.

It's about peace, wasn't the country at peace before we invaded?...
Umm no. Al queda was bombing American interests and bill clinton did nothing.

Can't he at least get new material. Has anything, ANYTHING but politics entered into any decision that the Bush presidency has done. It’s all about power and maintaining it and nothing to do with making the world or the country a better place. I see peace starting as soon as we LEAVE Iraq.
As soon as the US leaves iraq, al queda and/or Iran moves in. Unless the mission is completed.

We attacked the place, we started the war! Both Iraq and the US were relatively peaceful before this war. Only W turned it into the non-stop hell hole it is now. It’s W and not Saddam that brought the terrorists into that country… I’m as steadfast against this war as I was 5 years ago and I sure hope to defeat the enemy come November.

Refresh | 0 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Is there anything you do not blame bush for?

Sandy2k  (10 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:20 PM
Response to Original message
1. Was he able to complete a sentence?

Yeah but was he able to complete a cogent sentence?
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

madokie  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:22 PM
2. America's real enemy is the bush/cheney cabal

Parche  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:22 PM
3. made up al-kida....... made up enemy

:grr: :grr: :grr: :hi:

lunatica  Donating Member  (205 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:38 PM
4. He hasn't memorized it well enough yet

He still makes a mistake on every third word and he can't construct a sentence because he's trying to talk the way he sees it in his head. To him his head images are buried in thick foggy pea soup burping bubbles of air which makes it hard werk to unnerstand what his brain is telling him.

:silly:

mahina  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-11-08 07:41 PM
5. Others speak- * talks.

Mercy, make it stop. Jan 21 2009 can't come fast enough.
:rotf: :rotf:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Oh great Bush talked today
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 09:40:18 PM »
Johonny must live in Nashville and either got stuck in the traffic or he listens to Michael DelGiorno.  The FM station ran Bush's speech live.   :tongue:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.